rUckstaR69 rUckstaR69 16-17 4 Answers Nov 18, 2011

It means that something is wrong with the plumbing.

Best Answer

Best Answer

a dream where someone you love dies? Well for me anyway.

Best Answer

Your brain doesn't distinguish between real experience and imagined it it happens in a dream it feels like it really happened, the only way you are protected from nightmares is that your memory center is low functioning during rem sleep. If you can remember the dream try to think of how it relates to your life. Even if it is with symbolism. Then you will be closer to finding out the issue you were working out in your sleep. Something you have not really thought of with your conscious mind perhaps.

Best Answer

I don't know but i've had such dreams which were so painful when i woke up i couldn't stop crying because i was still hurting.

Best Answer

me too... It was because I woke up thinking my cousin actually died. In my dream she died. It was horrible. Finally I felt relieved that she was still alive. Dreams can be so vivid

Best Answer