there is a new guy in group ( group of friends) , i noticed recently that he is always around wherever i am... there was one time my group of friends decided to watch a movie and this guy said he is busy but when he found out that i am going he said whatever he's doing can wait and decided to watch a movie instead... my friends also told me that this guy is always looking for me whenever i am not around. this guy has a gorgeous girlfriend and i am just an ordinary looking girl.. one of my friends even voiced out that he is confused why this guy seem to like so much... does it really mean he likes me?
alinggoreng alinggoreng 22-25, F 4 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

Unless he tells you he's interested in you, you shouldn't read more into it because he has a girlfriend.

Best Answer

I know i shouldn't.. at first i didn't really pay too much attention to it. but when my friends started pointing it out to me i kind of start noticing it and feeling awkward about it... as of now i'm just acting like i didn't notice but it's getting awkward especially when the girlfriend is around. I don't wanna say anything to him about it either because what if i'm wrong.... but i'm feeling uncomfortable about it.

Best Answer

It's a problem caused by your friends then. For all you know, he's been more observant because he noticed you being all awkward around him. Don't let what your friends say affect you. It's easy to make things complicated because they're not the ones in the middle of it.

Best Answer

i think he might want to cuddle with you. ****** up considering he has a girlfriend but I definitely know what that is like.

Best Answer

I'm no mind reader he might like you more than as a friend or he just likes you better than the rest of your circle

Best Answer

i also noticed how he's always looking at me. his facial ex<x>pression seem becomes softer when he looks at me... sometimes it seems awkward especially when the girlfriend is around.

Best Answer