princessscherrie05 princessscherrie05 18-21, F 11 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Community

Seeing kids in your dreams usually represents your "inner self" or "childish/immature/innocent self". So perhaps someone/something is stealing your innocence? O.o

Best Answer

It means that you are in fear of losing something that means a good deal to you.

Best Answer

Your probably right, stress gets the better of us all.

Best Answer

its just a bad dream dont worry too much !!!

Best Answer

Thanks, I'm hopin that's it.

Best Answer

it indicates insecurity...

Best Answer

I don't think so, but who knows.
Thanks

Best Answer

thanks .. let me go further ..it indicates that your parents r in trouble??

Best Answer

What do you mean they're in trouble?
Like bad trouble or what?

Best Answer

i mean --i really dont know...

Best Answer

Haha okay thanks.

Best Answer

It means You should take up responsibility to PRAY for Safety for Children You are and or have been responsible for, even in babysitting as You've Grown up. That way, You have Yourself Covered and so are They in Gods' Eyes. If You know to do something, and You don't do it, it is a Sin. Omitting things You should do tuggs on Your Heart to draw You nearer to God.

Best Answer

Thank you. I do need to get closer to God.

Best Answer

Maybe it means you don't want children, because you are afraid of losing them.

Best Answer

Your probably right, even when I babysit other people's children I'm always worried about them, constantly checking on them at night and even when I don't have them.

Best Answer

Maybe you're the kidnapper.

Best Answer

Haha, idk but i was protecting them I do know that. It makes me mad sometimes because I either just remember parts of my dreams or none at all.

Best Answer

then howd you know they were yours...maybe your the one thats doing the napping! did you think of that ? omg scaryy

Best Answer

Maybe they weren't my kids, but I know it wasn't me doin the kidnapping I was trying to protect them.

Best Answer

You are fearful of something being taken from you in your life. Not necessarily physically or financially. Could be emotional or figurative.

Best Answer

I am going through some difficult things right now, that might be it.

Best Answer

Your already wanting you non existant kids gone...

Best Answer

Umm, thanks but I doubt that's it.

Best Answer