nutzlos nutzlos 31-35, F 17 Answers Jan 17, 2011

you have got to be kidding... You want to see them close their eyes or better yet roll them back into their head with their eyelids open. <br />
On the other hand, if they close their eyes when you come into the room, then you've got a problem.

Best Answer

hahahah!

Best Answer

It means they love you, they are having sex with you and only you, and they are getting the most pleasure possible from it. I personally like to close my eyes and pretend I'm Brad Pitt pounding the woman I love and want to impress. <br />
If I think of another, it isn't because I want to be with the other. Have you ever heard the phrase, "get your appetite wherever you want, as long as you eat at home."? It's a bit crude and simplifies a complicated sexual brain, but the result is okay with me. If my woman is physically loyal, but can increase her pleasure by imagining something, I really want her to do that. I want her as happy and satisfied as possible, without sharing her body with other men.

Best Answer

Eyes open , eyes closed, doesn't matter

Best Answer

who cares?.........as long as the job gits done ;-)

Best Answer

hahahaha lol!

Best Answer

They could be enjoying the moment, they could be enjoying the feeling. They could be enjoying YOU. <br />
There's a chance they could be fantasizing about another person, but they could be doing that during almost any other activity too. If you're truly worried just ask them right out.

Best Answer

i always close my eyes lol i dunno i just feel awkward just staring at the person or what else do ya do stare out into space?

Best Answer

Maybe. Ppl close their eyes while kissing, so i would imagine the reason would be the same for love making. Another possible reason is that they could be sleepy....

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

it's not unusual to concentrate on enjoyment with your eyes closed. some are more excited watchingas it happens.

Best Answer

My boyfriend closes his eyes and it makes me crazy. People say he's just enjoying it well he really enjoys **** to but his eye are wide open for that!

Best Answer

in that way,if you're going to think it, why not say it? that's exactly why people should be well within before attempting such things. so there aren't secrets and all that mess.

Best Answer

I do it both ways....I like to concentrate on the pleasure and I also like to see my wife as well. Never when my eyes are closed do I fantasize about anyone else. My focus is always on who I am with....always has been.

Best Answer

G Wiz!!...I don't even think about stuff like that...and I don't care as long as ge is doing this to MEEeeee!!

Best Answer

Either that! or he/she is really getting into it!

Best Answer