i came out today from home walking to my desired location and suddenly i saw a crow following me as it hit my head and then followed me where i went i tried to misguide and hide from it but all in vain again and again following me so i thought of a taxi and i dont know if still following me or what can anybody have ans to this question thanks bye
hammado88 hammado88 22-25 6 Answers May 9, 2012

an amerindian might tell you that the crow is your totem and to pay attention to it. some would suggest that it liked your vibes.

Best Answer

i dont know y it happens as i checked on net now it happend with lot of peoples

Best Answer

The belief that crows bring death comes from a time when there were great battles and they were seen scavenging the fields after such. it's been said that they were there to get the souls of the dead.<br />
Realistically, did you have something shiney on your head? anything from a pin or your hat to having wet hair can attract many kinds of birds.<br />
My advice would be to relax and look both ways before crossing......

Best Answer

ya my hair was wet as i showered and came out of my home but its daily like that but it never happend with me like this

Best Answer

Crows are very intelligent, they can recognize humans ba<x>sed on facial features. You may have happened to be around once when something good happen to the crow (like it found food). They tend to repeat behaviors in order to control outcomes. They use drop nuts on crosswalks to crack the nuts when the car rolls over, but safely pick them up when the cars are stopped. They learned this from their experience, and sometimes will "learn" something from coincidences and it will take awhile before they realize it doesn't work anymore.

Best Answer

thanks a lot for ur ans as i got ans like an omen for death or accidnt going to happen or desease at least a positive ans bye

Best Answer

Did you watch the same documentary that I did about crows. Fascinating! They said that crows hang out around the same areas all the time and they can even time the traffic lights on corners so that they can drop their nuts, safely retrieve the goodies, and return to their perch up high all before the light turns green again. Amazing!

Best Answer

Possibly, I honestly don't remember where I learned that from. Fascinating stuff huh?

Best Answer

that is an omen for death, I would run and hide.

Best Answer

its a natural fact that its an omen for death or its what u think

Best Answer

dint you see the movie Crow, it was about that dude that got killed and he came back from the dead and got revenge, the crow thing is all about death, at least in the movies, not real life

Best Answer