if you think you have figured yourself out, you are too simple - it is a life long process, because we are always growing and changing

Best Answer

people say its in there twenty for that will most of the time be the first time in that persons life that there on their own. the first time that their mom and dad are not breathing down there necks to make sure their not going to scew up. so they can live and make mistakes. but i think it will be in most people later in life. most twenty year old have not lived long enough or hard enough to know who they are. and even if you find your self you will change so much over the years that youll have to find your self again. <br />
i did not set off to type so much for this.

Best Answer

It's just something people say. More BULL $HIT for people to Think about,that really means Nothing, Like" FINDING YOURSELF" lol

Best Answer

I've gone through a couple of life changing events and I still have yet to figure myself out. It changes with what life gives you and age.

Best Answer

I never figured myself out. :(

Best Answer