eliphal3 eliphal3 26-30 11 Answers May 31, 2010

Try to look back at all the people who were your "best friends" and how they would lean on you and hang out with you, etc. Then when you truly needed the same...poof! they were gone. Or the ones who superficially respond to you. These are often missed by many cause they want to believe the person IS their friend. <br />
A true friend is someone you never have to question on their position. Someone you trust completely with your thoughts and feelings with no hesitation. The person who lasts through time even when you do not both agree. A real friend is like family and someone you love as such. They do not lie to you, they care for your happiness as much as their own.

Best Answer

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and still accepts you the way you are.

Best Answer

Real friends care about each other, and help and support each other in time of sorrow or need. And a real friend would share one's joy and celebrate it with them, and not be jealous of them.

Best Answer

I don't think I'd put limits on what it means to be a friend. I have friends that I love dearly and I'd never tell them anything more personal than my dress size...Sometimes you have friends just because you make each other laugh, or because they're always there when you need someone to get drunk with, or because you admire them and just want to be close always...<br />
I dunno. Friends can be a million things.

Best Answer

If you need people to just share you problems with, you arn't deserving to have good friend as you need to use others to just complain but if you have quality friends, they are there for you when you need them if they can be however they also are there for us to to injoy one anothers achevements and sucesses and hopfully many happy times as well..

Best Answer

agree with abbeyrhode.. sharing, caring, supporting and just enjoying each other.

Best Answer

I think that phrase might be too vague......because technically, you can share your problems or concerns with anyone. People will respond to you telling them in different ways, but you "could" tell anyone from a kind stranger to a paid psychotherapist.<br />
I think what you meant was that you could tell a friend a problem or concern and that friend would be emotionally supportive....whether he or she agreed with your position or not. I think the ultimate definition of a friend is someone who always desires your good. Whatever that means, and however it transpires. It is someone who loves you.

Best Answer

Thats right freinds can be a lot of things, but when you need one where are they? I can talk to anyone and have fun with a stranger, thats not a freind. A freind is someone that will just be there for you. they dont need to answer, they just need to give you support, thats all most of us are looking for. If they stand by you then they are your freind!

Best Answer

Depends on the friend. SOme friends are more reliable than others.

Best Answer

Exactly - you answered your own question love!

Best Answer