you likes/dislikes, character flaws, what you're good at, or something deeper about you?
SkidlelyBoeBoe SkidlelyBoeBoe 31-35, M 9 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in EP

Everyone will have their own depth on this but for me it's knowing what my strengths and weaknesses are and learning to forgive my mistakes

Best Answer

I think its so much more. It is questioning your most CHERISHED beliefs. why do you think the way you do? why do you have htese character flaws, not just "what are they" but why, how, when as well. Why do you like or disliek something? has it been imbedded within you from outside forces? Is it just part of your schema based on certain things you've experienced in life? are you a specific religion because "thats the way its always been/or your parents said so"? etc...

Best Answer

yes i meant that in the first part of the question

Best Answer

I say "yes to all of the above" on your question. I know that I can't be around violent and angry people. I know that I am willing to change myself for the better, at any cost. oh, wait... i want to answer your other question (about do we know ourselves) in a different way. I think we all know ourselves to a certain degree or level. Mentally ill people can sit down and tell us something about themselves. Addicts can sit down and tell us something about themselves. But I think you were asking about "knowing" ourselves.. a deep knowing and understanding of who we are. And , that I think, takes a long while of self discovery by taking a real and truthful look at oneself and be willing to change for the better. If we arent willing to change, then there is no opportunity to "peel away the onion layers" to find out who we are on a deeper level. So anyway, that is my answer for today SBB. have a great one!

Best Answer

It means that you are aware of how little you know or understand about yourself or the world, or your place in it, but that you do have some native, perhaps cellular intuition and a store of life-experiences from which you should be able to cobble together some semblance of a functional individual member of society, and that you're ready, willing and able to proceed with that premise.

Best Answer

love love love love need I say more...*****:)

Best Answer

I think mostly it means being able to discern when you are trying to lie to yourself

Best Answer

Yes :-) x

Best Answer

Yah. I think it means all that, being able to predict your own reactions and thoughts on thing, knowing your faults and strengths, knowing yourself spiritually, knowing your needs and desires, etc.

Best Answer