especially if they prefer not to be around people because they don' like them or want to be close to anyone.
beltroyse beltroyse 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 9, 2009

it says "leave them the **** alone"

Best Answer

For me its just easier to be alone. Being around other people usually leads to stress for me. Having to be someone I'm not. When I'm alone, its just me. Don't have to pretend. If I want to cry, I cry. Thats that.

Best Answer

maybe they have been hurt so bad by other people that their social skills are so underdeveloped that they can't relate. also, mental illness could be the problem. I have one and let me tell you that symtoms can drain you so much that you don't want to see anyone, let alone talk.

Best Answer

There is not enough information provided for anyone to give you a legitimate answer. We would need to know have u always been this way? did u ever lose anyone very close to u and how did u handle it? Were the people in your home very social? Were u an outcast, shy or bullied person in school? As far as the extravert and intravert thing goes this does not apply to people who conciously and intentionally always go out of there way to never have to be around people and do not want to be close to anyone. This refers to the normal differentiation between people in which some have a preference to being around people much more so than others. this does not mean avoidance and the desire to not be close to anyone. We need more info please.!?

Best Answer

normal for introverts. about half the people are extroverts who recharge their batteries by being with other people, the other half of humanity are introverts who recharge their emotional battery every day by having lots of alone time. For them its necessary for them to maintain a healthy life.

Best Answer

Maybe people just get on their nerves. There are alot of annoying people. I wish I could be one of those "people who love people are the luckiest people in the world". All kinds of people make the world go around so if that person prefers solitude she is just like Greta Garbo.

Best Answer

That may be where their comfort zone is,and that's what they want to get back to. Their sanctuary,or place of refuge.

Best Answer

intraverted people get stimulated while alone. extraverts NEED to be social.

Best Answer

it could be that they lost someone that they loved very dearly, and don't want to feel the same pain. Whether through a break up, a death in the family, etc. There's also the possibility that the person is an introvert and can't stand small talk bc they already understand/are bored with the predictabilty of it. ...it happens.

Best Answer

they prefer not to be around people because they don' like them or want to be close to anyone.

Best Answer

A person that goes out of their way to be alone finds it easier to be by himself. He can avoid dealing with people. People are not easy to deal with and it takes skill to put up with some of their behavior. It sounds like the person that wants to be alone gets irritated easy and has had negative experiences with people. They withdraw from the world because they want to avoid anything that would cause a reaction in themselves they don't want to experience. It could be the verge of depression. Anyway, if they felt happiness around people, they would seek their company. Because they don't seek their company, people do not give them happiness. They could also be stuck in a rut and see things as hopeless or pointless to be around others.

Best Answer