Question this, it's never a good sign...

Best Answer

what i think is he was alot in tension that time?!! and thought he was speaking while he was undergoig frustration...but do you think i should still ask him?? what should i ask??

Best Answer

and this was soon after a small fight! verbally!! does it say that he loves me no longer!!???

Best Answer

now when i asked him about it he said that he was just cranky thats it!! so what should i reply?? after that i asked him whether he still loves me he said that he does and not to ask this question again?..but later through talk i still feel at the back of my that he does not love me! should i ask will he get angry??

Best Answer

he thinks because we became physical too early and hardly talked much, we are clse and reached that stage that he starts talking rudely to me and all!!i feel we just started out and already speaking in that sense to me!!!

Best Answer