Well now you have exactly what you need which is an appreciation for what a little encouragement can do instead of someone trying to be discouraging. Use that lesson and you will be amazing.......just never forget!

Best Answer

Just by the paragraph you wrote, you will be a good teacher. Don't forget that being a teacher means you are someone who loves learning. Good teachers know there are mistakes to be made, but these are teaching moments -- even if it is with your own teaching. I hope the person who told you that is not a classmate who wants to teach too -- they would be a bad teacher.

Best Answer

The person that told me IS a teacher. I think she does not like the idea of me becoming a teacher but Heaven knows why...? :)

Best Answer

Wow. She is a bad teacher. Still, I found that the teachers who reviewed me in the early years were the WORST teachers. The good teachers were the ones who taught me how to improve -- not condemn me. When the door closes at the beginning of class, it is your class. You'll know if you doing OK or not, and quite frankly, there will be good days and bad. And what worked for one group of people brilliantly one year may flop the next. To teach is to be always learning.

Best Answer

When I started learning English at 15 I had a teacher, he was from Biarritz. He was always calm, tall and imposing and just commanded respect without ever asking. If you tried to give him cheek he would make out out to look like a fool, myself and him had several verbal battles but always with humour. He was the best teacher I have ever had and believe me, have had Dr.'s and professors since then.

Best Answer

Give everything.........but UP!<br />
You will be amazing, just by your message, you are compassionate and kind. Do what you LOVE and the hell with anyone else. Sometimes others don't want you to thrive. So.........go for it! Best Wishes to you.

Best Answer

The best advice I can give you is don't be patronising towards kids. You ont want to create a "us n them" atosphere in the class cos it will create hostility. learn to respect the kids. the key is to create a limit where they will know their limits......but also know that you're not an *******. best advice a teacher gave me is lay the groundrules from DAY 1. then they know ehere they stand and you can ease up as the year progresses. however, if you let them walk over you from the start, then they will get even worse as the year goes on.

Best Answer

Being a teacher is a pretty poorly paid, lower status difficult and even dangerous job. Its also one of the absolute vocations still available. Great teachers turn some kids on to learning every year and change lives forever. You have the future of the nation in your hands. Its NOT about the money or the hours ar status. Its about making a difference. If you want that, then go for it. If you want a steady job, I suggest a bank.

Best Answer

I know, and thanks for replying. I would never be in it for the pay, as I know it's pretty bad. I guess I just want to help people make the best of themselves, education and skills-wise. I am passionate about it, and I do believe if I'm strong, I will succeed. Teachers need strength.

Best Answer

They do indeed. Just remember that you dont win them all or anywhere near it. Just every now and then you see a light switch on. That HAS to be enough, because its all you get. Good Luck. :)

Best Answer

the cane....

Best Answer