albsalbs albsalbs 26-30 21 Answers Jan 20 in Community

Only a select few of us can be.

Best Answer

A friendly personality, good sense of humor, and a genuine interest in others.

Best Answer

A lot of people have to like you

Best Answer

A good song takes you far.

Best Answer

Charisma

Best Answer

Just be yourself and have fun:) People take more interest in real people rather than looks or popularity and such.. You'll find more genuine people and lifelong friends if you just be yourself:)<3

Best Answer

Be a royal ***** to everyone you meet. Trust me if you want to be standing in the vented of the "popular crowd" that's what it takes. But if you want friends, bathe frequently. Use deodorant. Walk up and say hi. Be outgoing. Be yourself and be proud of it.

Best Answer

being willing to throw others that have done nothing to you, under the bus, putting up with people you don't like, social networking, cell-phone, Money. *This is for highschool I wasn't popular then and i'm not now...but all the popular people in highschool seemed to have those qualities*

Best Answer

I wish I could answer but I was never in the so called "cool" club.

Best Answer

Becoming a puppet to others for their entertainment and pleasure. Not so great as it seems :-/

Best Answer

a lot of complacency with other people's ideas of awesome. OR be a full out character all your own and become admired for it.

Best Answer

to behave the character traits you have got not to fake them and try mimicking others....always works with me.....and show some confidence in the way of conversing...

Best Answer

It starts early, sleeping with every guy at school.

Best Answer

Whatever it is apparently I don't have it

Best Answer

Take your clothes off..... hey, it works for actress'

Best Answer

Why do you want to?

Best Answer

Now that's the problem. I don't want to. But to make it in the music industry, you have to be. No matter what i'm staying true to myself. :)

Best Answer

I see. I hope you don't think I'm an a$$ for saying this. Why don't you make music that completely sucks. I mean all of the crappy music sells a lot and is usually successful. Just look at today's artists and their music.

Best Answer

Being your self...

Best Answer

Attractive and pleasant or really attractive.

Best Answer

selling your soul and personality to the devil...?

Best Answer