sunshineIcy sunshineIcy 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 4, 2013 in Community

a lot

Best Answer

Time and patience

Best Answer

To be me entails getting daily kicks and snarls from other people who think they're better; to be me means you must stay strong because adversity is a given in my life; to be me means that you will feel all things immensely, even things you don't want to feel; to be me means that you want to give life your all, but sometimes you want to give it a big kick in the a** instead!

Best Answer

stay strong!

Best Answer

thanks, I do try.

Best Answer

An inquisitive mind, a strong heart, a childlike outlook, a strong libido, lots of trust, and a bent sense of humor.

Best Answer

loadsa good stuff + frequent and regular masturb@tion.

Micky:))

Best Answer

cells

Best Answer

one age

Best Answer

Dedication

Best Answer

thumbs up

Best Answer

Low self esteem and self confidence

Best Answer

not much

Best Answer

Silence. And being left alone to do as I will. I believe that God is in silence, and that his whispers can be heard and thus followed in silence. NO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME. Be nice, or don't reply to my comment. Thank you.

Best Answer

Courage. And the ability to deal with a lot of bullsh!t and shame. And knowing I'll probably never have anyone that loves me. Lol yeah. It's joyous! =)

Best Answer

one really fuked up mind

Best Answer

big balls and a whole lot of awesome

Best Answer