It is simple to lead and be strong, but what does it take to be 'the weakest link' and support others. To be the slowest and contribute to those ahead?
Redstrings Redstrings 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Sports

Acceptance of the self, re-assurance that there are other things you are great at. Acceptance and respect that other people have that ameliorated skill, remembering what the cause is and moving forward. We are all weak, uneducated, unskilled in some area against others....Yeah he may be a computer wiz and I don't know a damn thing about technology BUT when it comes to health and nutrition my passion and knowledge is above average. He may have the computer smarts, but I have the six pack and nice pectoral muscles and know my nutrition and health stuff......

Best Answer

I agree with most of what you are saying! Although, being passionate about something doesn't necessarily mean you will be the best. There will always be someone better.
I am an athlete that is going to be on a college team, and all I can offer to my coach, is support for others.

Best Answer

Well of course not, passion has nothing to do with skill, I know the definition of passion, zeal, excitement. However it does render one to engage more, absorb more, and overall that extra ummph to attain the best status.

Best Answer

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses so it wouldn't bother me in the least. After years of work I reached a very high position in a company I "grew up thru the ranks" in so to speak, so when I hired someone to a previous position I held, I always looked for someone that was better at it then me. I surrounded myself with winners and if my superiors ever gave me a compliment I would say "such and such did that" which made me look smart, too. I'd also take the shot if it went bad which led to incredible loyalty from those who worked for me.

Best Answer

Keep contributing lead by example.

Best Answer

definitely not a helping hand. but two clapping works.

Best Answer

If you can let go of jealously then it means you'll live a more satisfying life.

Best Answer