Questionator Questionator 26-30 577 Answers Jul 3 in Community

Question of the Day

like everything and nothing. like the world is moving, but stopped. like you know nothing, but are the most intelligent person in the world. love is unexplainable - a roller-coaster more addictive than the meth that walter cooks.

Best Answer

...what the hell kind of love are you falling in? That doesn't sound healthy.

Best Answer

Yeah, and anything that you can't explain that makes you feel like that is obviously not worth it.

Best Answer

Markieb1968 knows it's true.

Best Answer

Couldn't have explained it better.. And if it's real that crazy feeling never goes..!

Best Answer

Um, are you really 15?

Best Answer

love doesn't have to be romantic. it can be love of something - i was describing my love of dance. it is crippling me, but i can't give it up.

Best Answer

I liked this answer just because you mentioned Walter White.

Best Answer

thanks - breaking bad addict! (:

Best Answer

I don't know . . . I think she kinda nailed it. Love IS one of those everything-and-simultaneously-nothing kinds of things. Dancer, I hope whoever you love loves you back just as much as you love them.

Best Answer

thanks - actually describing my love affair with dance, but thank you

Best Answer

I can't tell who you are responding to.

Best Answer

Love feels like heaven but hurts like hell.

Best Answer

That had to be the cheesiest one...

Best Answer

TRUE!!

Best Answer

this

Best Answer

Love should not hurt.

Best Answer

To try and define it with the meager array of works available to us would simply cheapen it, and confine it to a certain set of emotions, when realistically, love feels differently for everyone..

Best Answer

Like how rick ross feels with some cake

Best Answer

The only accurate answer ^^

Best Answer

I feels kinda like eating sugar free chocolate. Like, it's good and all, but really you just want regular chocolate.

Best Answer

Yeah, but unlike love, it doesn't make you feel like **** if you don't follow a strict set of codes, rules, and regulations, and it is real, not fake.

Best Answer

Love is more like euchre. If your hand is good enough, you don't need a partner.

Best Answer

Heh. Well said.

Best Answer

Well, sometimes it hurts a lot, and sometimes you just can't take it, but if you can persevere then it will all be worthwhile, because love is the way to a higher level of spiritual existence. That is why I always say love is like butt secks.

Best Answer

I read your entire answer just to find the words "butt secks" in there somewhere.

Best Answer

Love feels like you are not alone in The Universe.<br />
:)

Best Answer

I like it. Concise, to the point, no meaningless waffle or delusions of poetry...

Best Answer

Hi winstonwelles 2
haha glad you liked it. I tried to think what the essence was. In fact it is the obverse that is the real source. That is to say when not in love there is a feeling of being alone in The Iniverse maybe. Some fascinating and much better answers to this here imho!
Best wishes
:)

Best Answer

Love is when you feel you would sacrifice anything to be with them, do anything to be perfect for them. If it takes a week or a year or longer, it doesn't matter. But you can only truly recognize love when it's gone, and the emptiness that remains in your soul. I felt that today, the loss of The One, ended before it could truly begin.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

same thing happened to me.

Best Answer

Love is...well it's sorta like a...well no it's kind of like...what is love?<br />
L is for long time sitting on the couch, holding your life long mate<br />
O is opening up to everything so he/she will look at you straight<br />
V is for volunteering to do anything for he/she even if you don't want to<br />
E is for everything that will come along when you are in love her/him<br />
Spongebob taught me so much x3

Best Answer

Oh, Spongebob. He's so wise. The only thing he doesn't know is how to drive.

Best Answer

Me too :)

Best Answer

Exactly, lol XD

Best Answer

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Without love, there is no meaning of life as A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Love is like a double ended sword -when you give your love to someone, you'll essentially hurt yourself.

Best Answer

Love, in the beginning, is the most wonderful feeling in the world. It's exhilarating, and you feel on top of the world, and alive.. But when your heart gets broken, then love is absolutely the most painful feeling. Feels like someone has stuck a knife in your heart and left it there. But to never love means to never have truly lived.. in my opinion.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

like being on some drug, yet you haven't taken any...

Best Answer

Like a bacon sandwich.

Best Answer

Love is unexplainable, it can only be felt and is unconditional.

Best Answer

like you are melting from the inside out

Best Answer

Sweet succulent bacon. It's great while it lasts, and when it's gone, you want it even more. <br />
Please don't think of the love of bacon, everything gets all paradox-like with that and this analogy

Best Answer

Like you've given everything you are to another person and trusting that they'll protect it and trade you for all they are

Best Answer

Fearless.

Best Answer

It has the power to make you feel like the most unstoppable person ever & also the power to make your heart feel very heavy. But true love will do anything to NEVER make your heart feel heavy, and when tough times arise that love will still be there, no matter what. It is a beautiful fight that two people do not want to give up on.

Best Answer