There are many different things they could be, some serious and some not. I developed a few lumps on my testicles and my urologist sent me for ultrasound. They turned out to be harmless cysts.<br />
Your boyfriend should see his doctor and get a referral to a Urologist. He will probably be sent for an ultrasound. I'm sure not a doctor, so that's the best advice that I can give

Best Answer

Tuberculosis of the Prostate. Usually mis- diagnosed as Hydrocele. Check if he has had evening fever in the past few months.

Best Answer

I know he has been having fever bc I make sure he keeps his ibprohen with him when he goes on underway

Best Answer

evening fever is a symptom. He has to rush for medical attention. Else it can impair his *********** ability. This is not time for home-medication.

Best Answer

Prostate and testicles are not the same thing obviously. I wonder why he is connecting the two with one condition. I would just wait for test results before worrying about anything. He may be confusing his epididymis for lumps. Or it could just be a cyst which is not a health risk.

Best Answer

Oh well I don't know the difference. I'm just starting to do some research.

Best Answer

My husband won't have sex with me that much anymore....wonder if it has to do with my lumps my lovely lady bumps or maybe he's just not that into me anymore. Oh well I'll continue to live in denial anyways and tell myself otherwise...that he still loves me very so..even though we don't "trust" each other very much anymore.

Best Answer

he should def check it out he is high risk

Best Answer