Having someone in your life who adds to you in more ways than one, more than anyone else you've come across. <br />
And being true to you. Everything else will fall into place after that.

Best Answer

I wish I had my "one person" but everything is against my love for her. All though this is an amazing answer. Thanks!

Best Answer

Our Creator, Sun, Music, People, Love, my children, children in general, animals, the trees, the country, downtown, food, water- rivers, lakes, the beach, my family, learning, reading, crocheting, exercising, sleeping, nighttime, heat, art, coloring or doing crafts wih my kids, baking, laughing, helping others laugh, helping others emotionally, talking about spirituality, singing, dancing, shopping, putting my makeup on lol, watching good movies!!, SEX, Making Love, hugs, kisses, mild PDA, self discovery, light bulb moments in general, answering questions, asking questions, talking, writing :-), appliances that work, body parts that work, having good health, my home, my favorite blanket...

Best Answer

WoW. Good that it has a lot things you can be happy about! Thanks for sharing and be happy! :)

Best Answer

Happy girl

Best Answer

Dare I say, "Beer" ? :o)

Best Answer

Do you have problems with the alcohol? I mean that is my second question you answer with "Beer". Well okay if it makes you happy it's all fine!

Best Answer

Thanks, oldfarmguy :) That was a very pleasant little tune to drink to. Cheers !

Best Answer

watching murder, she wrote on my dvd's and golden girls and Friends, and i like being on EP, and i love to wrie and read.

Best Answer

My beautiful god-sent boyfriend. :1

Best Answer

Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

doodling and cake and also hanging out with friends :D

Best Answer

******* and biscuits.

Best Answer

Qiraat makes me happy, check out my blog on my profile if you want to listen to some.

Best Answer