Well idk know about the religious part and I do not interpret dreams but I believe you're having a gut feeling and need to investigate!

Best Answer

that's some f'd up dream you have there. who truly knows what dreams mean, anyway??? [me thinks her husband did commit adultery with his first cousin.]

Best Answer

If you've had more than one of that same dream (either the same dream recurring or more than one dream with the same theme), it may be your brain safely relaying info. to you about things happening in real life. This happened to a couple that I once knew. I'd say don't flip mode squad on him though, and don't get suspicious, but do some research between him and his cousin and see what you come up with. Then again, the religious aspect is disturbing and might mean that these thoughts (dreams) are somehow being planted in your head to mess up your marriage.

Best Answer