GoAskBetty GoAskBetty 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Community

That I have wasted 10 bloody hours of my life just looking at the watch to make sure I didn't miss a moment when it was 11 minutes past every hour.

Best Answer

It means I must have INSOMNIA

Best Answer

my thought exactly

Best Answer

12:34

Best Answer

9:11, hey, looks like US emergancy number.

11:11 YAY ALL THE SAME NUMBER.

Best Answer

It means if I was your boss or teacher, I'd be p|ssed you were watching the clock so closely, rather than focusing on what you were supposed to be.

Best Answer

your vibration is higher,, 11:11 is the unit.. you are an old soul.. you are not crazy,, keep working on your evolution...

its get better,, you are going to notice that cars with the 11:11 plates pull up in front of you in the traffic,, gas stations, etc. then you are going to see numbers as 333, 444, 888, etc..

congratss ,, i havent be able to meet someone in person that is experiencing the same although is a universal phenomenon..

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

that you have too much time and can tell it (pun!)

Best Answer

must mean you 8:11 for your dinner. or does 8:11 not count as time.....

Best Answer

Ohhh idk

Best Answer

I should have taken a melatonin.

Best Answer

Your clock is broken. Or you fell asleep for a hour after 7.11

Best Answer

Or what about area codes? I love it when I see area codes from my past on my clock... 407, 808, 307, 508, ya know. lol makes me think that someone from my past is thinking about me.

Best Answer

YOU SICK BASTARD

Best Answer

Weather report and traffic on radio

Best Answer