gypsygirly gypsygirly 26-30, F 34 Answers Apr 26, 2010

Meth is a horrific drug. What happens is it causes massive sleep deprivation which makes you hallucinate. Then as you sweat the chemicals solidify on your skin again. This is often what people on meth are picking and scratching at, however they often think it is bugs or something along those lines. Once you pick the scab it is resmokable. It basically wears down our body. You stop eating and become quite thin. The lack of sleep and nutrients turns your skin a dull grey color. Your teeth become yellow and fall out. Your hair falls out. You become anxious and paranoid. You begin to get risky with the way you use the drug which can lead to hep and HIV. Many meth addicts commit suicide or overdose.<br />
An interesting fact about meth is that the rates of getting off of it tend to depend on how 'clean' the market is. If the meth is more pure or less cut with chemical found under your kitchen sink, it is much harder to quit. <br />
It really isn't a pretty drug. Then again, none of them really are.<br />
S.

Best Answer

i had been using daily for at least 7 months. snorting it at work and smoking it all day/night at home keeping me awake 6 days a week until crashing for 24hrs on my day off. at this time i discovered i had contracted syphilis after getting a bj on new years eve. one symptom was an rash covering my entire upper body looking like i suddenly had freckles everywhere. it wasn't horrible, and nothing a little self tanner couldn't cover up. <br />
i went for treatment at the free clinic which was two shots of penicillin in either *** cheek, once a week, for 3 consecutive weeks. the rash started fading, but then rapidly began to get worse. it went from small red freckles to quarter size brown spots everywhere. some even like open sores, and was f*cking horrible.<br />
my legs swelled until i didn't even have ankles anymore, it went from leg to foot. my entire body was beyond sore. i worked at a bar and every start/end of shift when i had to kneel down and count the stock in the beer fridges i literally thought my knees were going to break from the pain. eventually this hurt too much so i started guessing the numbers which of course f*cked up my counts to the point my employer was getting others to watch me adding to my paranoia. <br />
over the weeks i didn't know what was going on being completely oblivious to my meth addiction.i was constantly wondering why the syphilis had turned into this super virus that seemed to be eating me alive. <br />
my hair began falling out so i was forced to buzz it. one day at work it felt like the skin on my for head suddenly exploded off. thank god i was wearing a hat and it had been pulled down covering whatever the **** i had just felt happen. i ran to the washroom to check in the mirror thinking it was probably some type of hallucination; nope. the outer la<x>yer of skin on my for head literally exploded off leaving these open sores. and there were more things, so much more...<br />
long story short i got clean after hitting rock bottom, and almost dying. i found out, to my disbelief, the syphilis hadn't rebounded after receiving treatment like i thought. it turned out the 7 months of daily meth use had left all these toxins in my body that it could not digest fast enough because of the dehydration, malnutrition, sleep-depredation, etc. when i had gotten the rash it made my skin a patchwork of weak and sick areas which in turn became outlets for my body to push out those toxins. so the toxic meth chemicals slowly, all day and night, poured out of these spots like they were little drains burning and blackening my skin on its way out. it left me looking so bad people thought i was dying of aids. i looked like i was literally rotting. <br />
edited*<br />
i've updated the ending of this 2010 experience. i''m currently 3 years clean and sober, healthy, exceptionally physically fit, and unexplainable to my doctor who told me i'd be scared for life have beautiful clear skin again.<br />
for whatever reason i was lucky, but moral of the

Best Answer

lionsdenn,i don't know what your objective is telling this b.s. but if it is to scare people to stop using it you have failed terribly. someone who has been using for any time that reads your fiction knows it for what it is , fiction! hell what it really is is bull shi*! what this does is make this site invalid for finding real information about meth because a true user knows, and in all fairness its not just your post but nearly all of the post about meth in this forum that are b.s. i came here looking for true answers about meth and found all this b.s. that i can't use as i know it is false. example "3 months later and clean by some miracle i look like my old self. no scars clear skin. i will never forget that time eve " lionsdenn... okay anyone with cognitive thought processes knows that if the front of your forhead blows off leaving spots the size of dimes and quarters leaving open sores will leave scars! i have scars left from pimples from my teen years still and that was more then 40 years ago and they weren't dime and quarter size open sores! and i suppose your syphilis you came down with after 7 months meth use was cured as well by some miracle 3 months later? dude this is what happened your 7 month of meth use probably saved your life! it's use lowered your immune system enough to let your syphilis go viral, in other words to show its self as all the symtoms you attributed to the meth are all the classic symtoms of syphilis, it was why you weren't hardly able to bend your knees because it attacks the joints of your body, as well as causes open sores which were not outlets for the toxic meth chemicals to pour out but a condition of full blown syphilis. in case you mistakenly really believe in an invisable man in the sky that granted you the miracle of no scars and clear skin, beware your syphilis can go without symtoms for 7 years after those 7 years you need to be tested again and if negative your cured but heres a thought if you want to find out sooner you might consider knocking down your immune system agian with a little meth in about 3 years if you don't want to wait the full seven to find out. oh and don't feel to bad about missing the true reason behind all the symtoms you blamed on the meth as syphilis not only eats at your joints but your brain as well. this is why if you don't have truthful knowledge about meth you shouldn't b.s. about it as it makes those that are seeking the truth about it's affects a hard time seperating the b.s. from the truth. hope you get better soon. 46 yrs. dirty still heathy and looking for anything to remain that way so refrain from posting b.s. .... wonder why this guy is so long winded (-; }

Best Answer

Dude, meth is THE DEVIL! & he's CHOSEN YOU to defend his filthy temptations to enter a very REAL spiritual realm where a gizzion ppl actually SEE these things. U think that's coincidence? Do ur research.. It's all over the Internet..u sound like a weak soul that isn't very close w God..I may b wrong, but u condemn this guy based on his experience & constantly defend Meth (which is actually defending the Devil!)....I would seriously work on ur soul! Cuz death comes like a thief in the night..I don't think u wanna risk spending ur eternity in damnation! Ull probably jus laugh at this post.. That's ur own problem..Get help..ur not thinking right!

Best Answer

well you, or anyone for that matter who is reading this, can check out the stories i've posted about my meth addiction where i actually go into detail rather then giving a summary like i did here. also i highly doubt anyone would waste their time writing about fictitious experiences for multiple pages on, of ALL the many things they could lie about, meth addiction.
however, i don't give a sh*t about what you think is 'BS'. i know exactly what happened in my life, and if you don't believe it then wow, woopty friggen due. why don't you go eat some more meth.

Best Answer

Haha.. exactly

Best Answer

ride the snake

Best Answer

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochle on your snout.

Best Answer

rots away your teeth ,makes your face break out really badly scabs we are talking here not spots ,sleep deprevation your up for days ,lose weight ,and of course the paranoia........by the truck load

Best Answer

My 21 year old died from meth , he hung himself.

Best Answer

when a meth user comes to a site as this for information of the effects of its continued usage and reads all this b.s. it invalidates any of the actual benifical helpful facts that are out there! if you really want to help rid the world of this terrible drug don't write lies about it because a person who's used daily for the past 45 years knows the b.s. is what it is, b.s. you want to help let the people that know what they are talking about talk, and write a fictional novel. thats where these drama stories belong, not where people are looking for facts. tell me why they still prescribe it for hyper children & narcalepsie if it has all the side effects you claim it does?

Best Answer

my friends boyfriend will take some type of drug and a few minutes later is doing everything in fast motion,his face looks weird and sweats like a pig.What drug is he takeing

Best Answer

My guess is cocaine or speed..

Best Answer

when you come down from ice could you get shocking sensations on your face,arms,legs?

Best Answer

This is from my point of view only, so chill. I am not gonna answer anything unless it is a legitimate question, not just saying "You're ******* stupid, why would you do meth?" Sometime in about.. May, I first tried meth. It was the bomb dude. It felt sooooo good, total euphoria.. I can remember how it felt clear as day, and it was that same feeling that I kept trying to get back each and every time I did it. The first time I did it, I snorted it. It lasted longer than smoking it anyway.. **** injecting. Injecting **** is icky; all sorts of potential problems you are adding to your already risky drug. Anyway, it was NEVER as good as the first time, I don't know if that is how it usually is or if it was just me, but all I kept doing was chasing after something I knew I wasn't gonna get unless I waited a long time for my Dopamine receptors to heal.. <br />
But obviously, being on meth, you wouldn't have the patients to wait; so I continued smoking it hours on end with some friends for 9 days straight, of course excluding time for work. Ok, yeah, it may not seem like much for the more experienced user, but being my first time handling and doing meth, it was a crazy trip. I didn't sleep the whole 9 days and I hallucinated like a ************.. just an example of the many things that was trippin' me out; I saw a 10 foot woman picking apples out of a tree for HOURS. I just sat there watching her.. There were people talking to me that I KNEW didn't exist, but I kept doing it. It was craaaaazy. Truthfully, when the hallucinations started, it scared me. (I didn't start really visually seeing things that weren't there until my 5th day with no sleep.. ) But I think I was so scared because I was on drugs, ya know? So my fear was amplified; looking back on it, in this state of mind, it's actually pretty cool. <br />
But anyway, yes, there was a lot of paranoia and most of the typical things you hear about side effects of meth. I started picking at myself and I lost 20lbs in those nine days (Which I see no problem with, I was actually pretty satisfied with that, but whatever) When I picked at myself, the sores STAYED there and only got worse; deeper and darker. I looked like absolute ****. I had this patch of scar-looking skin on my cheek, that I swear appeared over ******* night, and I STILL have the scar, but it's hardly noticeable now.. I didn't heal AT ALL while doing it. Every wound, no matter what it was, only amplified. It took me WEEKS after stopping to heal. I still have deep-looking scars about the size of lady bugs on my thighs. Time passed by so fast.. I was always late to everything. I've learned from my mistakes and I know when I should take month-long breaks before continuing and I know I need to be more aware of what I am doing to myself. As long as someone has self control, meth really wouldn't be that bad. People that get addicted musn't give a **** about how they look at all. Anyone who can look in the mirror that far gone and be ok w

Best Answer

The diference between speed and ice. Is the speed keeps you awake. Gets you motivated. You pay attention to detail. Up and ready for anythhing. Then when it comes to ice. Yeah it keeps you awake your body feels slack. Your mind is awake you stay awake. But dosnt give you legs to do anything. The only thing your doing is doing your head in. Lol. You beleive your far fetched storys in your head. Witch makes them sound beleavble. I know that many couples that think each other are up to somthing. ( cheating) ect..... <br />
Back to the speed. Yeah its good for a night out with ya girl. Sex. Is dynamite. The ice is duz nothing for ya. I never feel there in the head to get dirty with me girl. My opinion about useing drugs is. <br />
Well i dont drink gamble or take medication. The average bloke that drinks. Consumes a ltr or more a day of alcahol. Or pot smoker smokes 25-50 cones a day. Compare that to my 10 breaths of smokable speed. Who consuming the most substance???? If you want somthing done fast and correct. Get on the gear ..... <br />
All the others are downers.... <br />
My trick to taking drugs is do it with like minded people. Its not for the weak or delicate minded. Do it in moderation. And when you get on. Make sure you have somthing to do. Dont sit around doing ya head in waitn for day light. Do sumthing. Put your mind to work.... why would anyone spend $100 to sit up all night. Pullin ya d#@k. Stalkin your ex. .... or talking bs. Thinking of stupid was to take over the world. SO IF YOU USE. USE IT.... YOU CAN LEARN SO MUCH IN SO LITTLE TIME. BUT REMEMBER. TRY AND EAT. PLENTY OF WATER. AND REST....

Best Answer

It amazes me the ppl who do meth and write about it like they are proud to be doing it. Must be the delusions. It rots out your teeth...maybe because you stop caring for yourself or maybe just the chemical itself. It causes paranoia,anxiety,depression,,hallucinations,etc. Weight loss,sores,sunken in face,etc. It can cause you to lie and steal or hurt other ppl with no remorse. Coming down, some will feel intense guilt and paranoia. You may still feel all of these things even when you get clean. To whoever below who said that ppl are lying about what Meth can do and that you have been doing it for 40 + years...um,I am pretty sure my Father did it for that long too and he prob thought the same way you did about your friend meth...right up untill he shot himself in the head. For those looking for answers about this drug from ppl who aren't on it and therefore aren't pinned down by their throats by this drug, please call a doctor,or a drug specialist at.a rehab facility...anyone else but ppl who, are on it...smh.

Best Answer

i hate meth!!! with all my guts! my mother (age40) is addicted to meth. she lost custody of my little 8 year old sister and i (age 16). it has destroyed our family, our lifes, everything!!! we're in foster care. i haven't heard anything from my little sister for about two years now. my mother has gotten help by family members and even my self but she runs away from the help that is given to her. it disappoints me very much but what can i do. im 18 now. i do remember her always lying at mid-night that she was going to go buy food or go with some friends. i raised my sister and my self. my mother was always a great loving person and mother to us, but as soon as she got cought up with this meth thing. her drug issue escalated really bad. she lost her front tooth. she would always scratch and pinch her face. she lost tremendous lots of weight. she was very paranoid. always argued with me. always wanted to be alone in her room. always slept through out the day and at night she would shower and leave out and leave me with my sister. at that time i was very blind and dumb and didnt know best. i wish i could have known and tried doing somethging because im scared that this drug addiction might take her for ever. its very hard especially when its your own mom..... i wont give up!!! im sharing this because i've never and allways wanted to know if there was someone like me going through this horrible tragic. i hope by me sharing this it makes someone know that theres many people in the world going through this. it sucks but its not good to make your life harder for your self..... lifes hard but not impossibe

Best Answer

Im a mother that lost my kids due to my addiction I hate that i cant over come this disease. Ive done just about everything. I cant seem to live with myself anymore

Best Answer

it totaly depends on the quality of the batch and the knowledge of the cook. a good cook uses the best ingredients and understands some chemistry. people say you smoke or shoot drain cleaner etc... thats not true the chemicals are pre cursory. look that up you can render almost any poison inert with chemistry. again pre cursor thats important they take the bad chemicals take out just what they need and dump the rest. they never just put drano or whatever in the mix think about it people would die instantly if that were true. the horrible things people are describing sound like trailer park labs if you can call them labs. yeah billy bob of the interstate probably isnt cooking the cleanest batches. so if you really want to do meth find a chemist cook it costs more but its worth it. also dont do it forever even the cleanest stuff will kill you eventually. it feels good but remember its unrealistic to think you can do it forever. ravers usually know someone close to a chemist. im not advocating meth use but people are gonna do it they might as well have some real info. also it really doesnt rot your teeth what rots your teeth is dehydration and not taking good care of yourself its easy to forget about brushing your teeth when you have been awake for ever and staring at the walls laughing. you will start to act crazy after a week awake everybody does. also for gods sake no mater what happens or how tired you are always use clean gear needles etc and dont share anything i mean anything needles,water,straws, mirrors, get your own gear keep it clean and keep it yours only. hep and hiv are a ***** and you will feel really dumb when you find out you are deathly ill because you wanted to party faster. so to sum it up the cleaner everything is the better and a chemist is always gonna turn better batches than some dude in a trailer. quality fun cost quality cash thats true with anything so be safe think and try to sleep after a while. you gotta end the party sometime your poor body will appreciate it. i usually dont look to tv shows for good life advice but the show breaking bad is probably the closest to reality of what a good lab should be like ie.. chemistry teacher and good equipment not just coffee filters and match heads and brake fluid. stay away from shake and bake no matter how cheap it is. if its easy enough that your mom can make it you probably dont want it inside you. oh yeah and to answer the question that was asked finally it does different things to different people and the chemistry makes a big difference but common side effects are weight loss, no appetite, usually people wont do drugs they usually do, and also sleeping for 4 days in a row is common. your teeth will suffer because you get dehydrated and have no spit in your mouth and dont brush them often thats a common junky trait. so if you take it too far you might not come back. moderation is key in the drug life its just hard to achieve for most. do good research dont believe everything

Best Answer

My husband and myself are meth addicts. I want to stop and he does'nt. He lies about where he's going. He lies about the amount of time it takes him to run and errand. I no longer believe anything he says. We've been maried for 25 years. I've lost my best friend to this addiction When i confront him about his lies he tries to make me think I'm over reacting or I'm crazy. What to do? My husband is a good man, an excellant father and grand father of 2. He has always provided for us. I'm a closet user and he doesn't care who knows. Our son that is 21 years old was hurt in an oil field accident in December of 2012, It seems after this accident his use has increased. he hides his use from me. He takes Tabs for knee pain which do give him energy but I'm not stupid, It's not the tabs he's using. The lack of trust is destoying my marriage. I can deal with the use of meth better than I can deal with his lies. I hate lies. Yes I have my faults but I'm not a liar. I guess I need advise on how to catch him in the lies he tells. Yesterday he left to go have some paperwork faxed for a new job. He had to drive about 8 miles. I called him and he said he was at location. I had a strange feeling so I drove there. He wasn't there. I called the place and asked if he had been in to send a fax and they said no. I called him back, no answer, no answer, no anwer. After 7 calls he said he passed me in town and he was now on a back road looking for a pond to fish in. This all took place in about 20 minutes. He tried to convince me I was the nut and that I needed help. He will not tell me the truth even after I told him I had proof he was lying. Has the meth won over my marriage?

Best Answer

i dont know i have been primarily an opiate junky during my career and heroin really does give me lots of strength and energy. much more than meth ever could and i dont feel poisoned when i do it. but yeah i was a junky for it seems like always and those were exactly the kind of lies i told. so my advice to you is either tell him you are cool with him getting high and have fun with him if you guys can afford it and are healthy enough. or give him the boot and dont hang with him unless you are both clean. you know if you want him to stop you both have to quit right? its only fair and its the only way it will work. it seems like you allready know how to catch his lies. they sound rather obvious so if you can handle the dope be open and party together it will be much more fun without all the sneaking around and lies. i wouldnt think it has destroyed your marriage yet but you need to make a decision party as long as funds and health can take it or clean up and stay away from him till he cleans up hopefully he will choose you over the speed. i have lost too many lovely women because i made the wrong choice and they are way better off without me sad but true. wish you the best any way

Best Answer

I'm with a girl for almost 2 years and I found out see been doing meth for the whole time. I don't know if it makes u cheat but I have my suspicions. She is very moody everyday and never takes fault for anything. Everyone else is the blame. She super thin lost so much weight. Her skin us pale and she breaks out alit on her face. She a compulsive liar lies about everything even when she doesn't have to lie.she sayshe would never cheat but how do I know if she lies so easily. She goes out all day and won't say where she was. O spend my day looking for her and it's destroying me mentally. I love het and left her 5 times but went back after a day or 2

Best Answer

some women will ***** themselves for the stuff. girls always get by easier especially with dealers because of that old t and a. im not saying that is what she is doing but be careful bro rock bottom speed freaks often have std's and hep or hiv so watch your health and best of luck

Best Answer

Hi.. I have been doing meth for 2 weeks straight up until 2 nights ago. I have always had problems with drugs however after trying almost every drug out there and Been in rehab 2 and seen a lot of stuff in my day this drug tops the cake! About 3 days ago, I noticed my face was getting really dry and irritated in some spots: I tried to give my skin a break wash and moisturiz like usual. Even tho I do drugs I go through spurts where I'm clean for months have a normal like school work ext, and then will use for a little while so I keep my appearance and health up otherwise. Will call it partying in moderation. Anyway long story short after I noticed this on my face I attributed too fall season, tanning, hormones you know life? Anyway two nights ago while using meth we were injecting I could feel my skin almost burning and itching . I thought it was strange, ? I have heard the myths about users picking bc they think there are bugs In there skin and I'm telling you what happened was nothing of a sort! I decided to take a shower exfoliate and use lotion: well the face wash I used was a warming pore opening deep cleanser : as input this on I could feel my face really burning now? When I got out shower and looked in te mirror I could not believe what I was seeing? There were literally crystalizations coming out of my face neck and chest mostly on face? Almost like sand granulas . I thought I was going crazy and asked my friend who was sober and who has never done meth . If he could see it and sure enough he could see and feel it! I spent the next 4 hours in the bathtub getting this stuff out of my skin. The next day after I passed out, it was still happening and my face was raw: lil cuts and scabs everywhere: I have never felt so unattractive in my life, and again after another shower sure enough my face arms and neck turned into a day at the beach: it's been 2 days I am scared straight and know, not all tweakers users ext are going through psychosis : the chemicals really do expell from skin! It is now healing and have stopped I hVe been using tons of moisturizer and taking anti biotics to ensure there is no bacterial infection or other issues: all I can say is this was not worth trying!

Best Answer

my daughter is 40, has did meth for 13 years she has 4 children l live in other state use to live by her, we all know she tells us. she dont care, should l get her help call dr phil, she wont do on her own and would be very very mad if she knew what l wanted to do but all l want is my daughter back and my grandchildren want there mom too, help me please

Best Answer

Yes!! Very scary drug! Watched a family member get hooked, tried rehab, back to drugs, went from healthy, muscular guy to looking like a homeless addict in less than a year. Financial ruin, wife & child left, lost house & cars & commited suicide, all within a year!! Signs that I saw, only seeing him maybe once a week, were nervousness, jittery, circles around eyes from lack of sleep, then paranoia, the sickly colored skin, the sores that looked infected, his teeth I only noticed looked like they hadnt been taken care of. He looked like he hadnt taken care of anything for a long time, very dirty looking. We live in the sticks where rifles for hunting are common. Near the end, rumour has it that he had a handgun on him all the times & a list of people he didnt trust anymore, mostly family, that he felt abandoned by I guess, in his paranoia, hard to say the reason. I included the last bit of info because, as unfortunately as this ended, it could have been much worse!!

Best Answer

Omg this is my story. My husband is on it I didnt now for a year until he started to accuse me of cheating. Ive been married to him for 5 yrs and never had he is geting kn trouble w cops blaming me for everything Im a big ***** and stuff every hard becAuse idk wat to do. He tried killimg himself rehab and still doing it. Idk I feel like a horrible wife. But k cant take it anymore I got tk live for my kid. Butthis is so him

Best Answer

Addiction is treatable. The earlier it is detected the better is the chance for a normal life. Groups like AA and NA can help. A spiritual awakening is needed for full recovery. Good luck!

Best Answer

It DOES chemically dissolve your teeth and the enamel eventually disappears...not a pretty smile.<br />
Malnutrition can result because appetite is suppressed and all vitamin deficiencies can occur at once, and not sleeping never helped anyone.<br />
Paradoxically, meth IS NOT physically addictive like alcohol, nicotine, and opiates, but PSYCHOLOGICALLY which doesn't mean it's easy to quit - you fight your mind not your body.

Best Answer