So there's this guy, who I take some interest in, but I just want him as a best friend, nothing more. ... So I was at someone's house. I've never been to this place ever. Never in my dreams nor real life. So everything is kinda blurry, but he tried talking to me. Then it all went well, us continuing to talk, shared some laugh, but then he took me to some lady. I assumed it was his mom, and then I ran away to hide. Then I woke up. ...
LeBeautiful LeBeautiful 13-15, F 4 Answers May 3, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

you're going to crush?

Best Answer

u sleep to store things learned in ur memory and repair ur cells, and store fat. while this is happening ur brain provides distraction (dreams) so u aren't activly thinking while u r asleep.<br />
ur dream is made up of past memories, past thoughts, past conversations, old desires..etc. that's y they don't make sense sometimes. cuz it just fuses things that ur brain has encountered thinking wise in its lifetime.<br />
it doesn't really mean anything. except that maybe u have a crush on this guy. which u already know

Best Answer

The lady he took you too was yourself

Best Answer

Go on.. Keep elaborating .

Best Answer