i love my husband with all my heart he is the one that makes me complete but lately he been hidin some things from me like his phone calls and where he been.my dream told me that he had been with my ex sister in law.it was so real i trully felt my heart breakin it felt like i was loosin my whole life.i have to stress the pain i felt asleep and once i was woke up.i tryed to beat her head off but no matter what i done i felt like they was still laughin cause i didnt see it sooner.
goldenbrenda goldenbrenda 31-35, F 8 Answers Oct 19, 2009

could be true if you dream like mediums before. i wouldnt worry about it. sometimes nightmares have no meaning other than showing us our worst nightmares to prepare us if something bad ever happened. lets us know it could be worse.

Best Answer

It means you have jealousy issues. Could be based in fact or could be pure fantasy and over worrying. Look at the facts. If you can get a grip on yourself, be logical. WHEN does he have time? Does he? Review his phone texts...if he has issues with that other than an initial rejection...I'd be worried. Sure he'll wonder why you're looking at first...but if he's innocent, he really won't care if you want to look at his text log. Hire a private investigator...or have a friend whom he does not know that well....tail him at places where u suspect wrongdoings might be happening. You have lots of options, other than worrying about having a bad dream.<br />
Eliminate the suspicion and the dreams should go away. What about YOU? Are YOU having an affair or have you previously? Usually, those who suspect their spouse are or have been guilty themselves. So make sure you don't live in a glass house first..

Best Answer

It cud be paranons or fear But do You believe your husband would cheat on you

Best Answer

According to Jungian theory, both your dream husband and your dream ex-sis-in-law are different aspects of your own personality. There is no need to worry or concern yourself with your dreams, but if you do, remember, it's all about what's in your head, and almost everybody and everything in a dream is another aspect of who you are. Good luck!

Best Answer

You are connecting the fact that your husband has changed his behaviour lately with a probable fear that you have that he fancies your ex sis-in-law. Best to ask him if things are all right, when you are both relaxed and the moment is there. It may be he is worrying about something and doesnt want you to know, otherwise you will worry too. Perhaps he has a problem with some other area, like gambling or money worries? If it really is a problem between him and you, best to have a rational and open discussion, rather than bottle it up.

Best Answer

It means you fear he will sleepe with her or there may be signs that he is and you ignore them. I would cut her out of your and your husband's life.

Best Answer

I think maybe your thinking about both of them at some point in the day and your mind puts it together at night nothing to worry about we all have strange dreams funny how the mind works......

Best Answer

I don't know if it's her but you are clearly picking up on infidelity. I would either dump him or give him an ultimatum the he stops, be available more often, and sees a marriage counselor. Don't let him convince you you are paranoid--the unconscious mind is always on point If he can't meet those minimums he will just continue hurting you. Refuse to discuss the ifs; he will only try to make you think you're crazy and he is faithful.

Best Answer