Had a vivid dream tha i moved in with my ex gf but i was sleeping in a seperate bed - she was sayn she wanted me to be the dad to her baby but i said no - she had a cat that was scared of me then next min it was sleeping next to me an when we woke it was talking to me but was like shh keep it secret cos she dont know i can talk - the cat was asking to wear my watch - then at the end i picked up my phone from the front room and it weighed like 20kg - i looked and my phone was 2 phones stuck together an he screen protector had been taken off and put back on like crooked n only half stuck - an when i asked she was like huh dno i havent touched it ....... Weird yeah :/
jaybean jaybean 26-30, M 2 Answers Jun 23 in Community

Try looking up your symbols on dreammoods.com . You can figure out if there's a meaning ba<x>sed on the context of the symbols and such. Otherwise, it probably just has to do with how you're processing the current feelings you have with respect to your ex.

Best Answer

Ill take a look cos some of it is obvious to me but - a talking cat that wanys to wear my watch - jus weird lol

Best Answer

it means dont eat Taco Bell just before bed

Best Answer

If taco bell gave me vivid dreams like tha - it would be my bedtime snack every night lol

Best Answer