There is no book of universal dream symbols (well, they do exist, but they are rubbish). The symbolism of your dreams is from your own psyche, not from some spiritual or extra-terrestial communication source. If they exist and are intelligent enough to try to communicate to you, why don't they phone?

Best Answer

that

Best Answer

you are most in charge of what your dreams symbolize..what are you going through, feeling, at these times when you have these dreams? ive had reocurring dreams of being chased ..behind me,( my past )or mabey people I havent come to terms with in situations? as Ive grown and progressed Ive learned to deal with certain things better.. communicate with the people or confront my past or my demons..haunted by your past? as i got better in my life all these dreams have changed to stopping, confronting the person..communicating with him, changing his heart, flying away, or yelling at him standing up for myself and not letting him chase me anymore. may just be your life trying to get your attention to heal. good luck :)

Best Answer

Oh, do you know what; in the three years I have been on ep, I have seen hundreds of 'dream' questions, and they are all roughly similar. YOU HAVE HAD A FEW DREAMS, THEY MEAN F***ALL. Get over yourself, you aren't receiving divine messages, you're... JUST... F***ing... DREAMING. End of story.

Best Answer

Yeah, I agree. Sometimes you can really get your teeth into the questions, but more often than not, it will be a question about irrelevant rubbish which resonates with my life roughly in the same way as a conversation with a rubber duck.

Best Answer