HeatherFun HeatherFun 22-25, F 69 Answers Feb 14, 2011

My remote...only turns on the TV and Blue Ray pla<x>yer

Best Answer

Can't you program it to . . . . . oh never mind. haha

Best Answer

Gross ***********, sleazy cheese-ball men, liars, cheaters, sneaks, and abusers.

Best Answer

a light switch

Best Answer

Farts... Derz a time and a place lol

Best Answer

There is nothing that grosses me out more than someone that has a nice la<x>yer of plaque cultivating on their teeth and they drank orange or grape cool-aid so it's stained.<br />
Also, hairy men aren't so bad, just a little hair. Not like silver-back gorilla shoulders. A nice trim is sexy.

Best Answer

women that are cun*s

Best Answer

When a beutiful girl talks like a hoodrat. Looks is something but if youre attitude is bad, id consider you ugly no matter how you look.

Best Answer

What's a hoodrat?

Best Answer

bad smells. aggressiveness. hairy men. ignorant men. That covers it.

Best Answer

Close minded people, Egocentrics who think their opinion is the only correct one.

Best Answer

men/females who cheat on their wife/hubby for any reason! if u aint happy @ home...LEAVE dont cheat!

Best Answer

The thought of my husband having a gay affair. The way he wipes his boogers on paper next to his computer, how he always smells bad because he won't use deodorant or wash with soap in the shower, I wish he would at least put on cologne. (I love the smell of cologne on a man) Pretty much everything he does turns me off.

Best Answer

Arrogant men, especially those professionals (e.g surgeons, lawyers, etc - SOME, NOT ALL....) who think they are God's gift to society!!! They need to be brought down to earth with a bang! Kaboom!

Best Answer

guys who think you want to have just because you talk to them

Best Answer

Vomit and many many other things.

Best Answer

hairy chests, hairy noses and hairy ears, beards and bad breath and BO, and big headed, loud and obnoxious men and woman with no sense of respect for themselves - that just about covers it!

Best Answer

Haha, yes it does. That sounds like the boyfriend I never had.

Best Answer

slappers and mingers

Best Answer

Okay. <br /><br />Wait.<br /><br />What?

Best Answer

Women with no self-respect

Best Answer

Muscleheads & arrogance

Best Answer

People who critisize my personal style,but will eagerly try to convince me that their patchwork purple leather disco sweater is to die for.besides that, married men who try to hit on me by actually crying about their wives,grow up.married men who cry about how hard it is to be married.talk about a crummy pick up line.guys who think with their •!••S.once that goes what else is left?

Best Answer

alcoholics mainly...they're never good relationships for me...oh and people hitting on me when they know I'm happily in a relationship. It's even worse when they do it when he's around, I mean it's just gonna tick him off =(

Best Answer