Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 11 Answers Jul 17, 2011

take a good look around you sonny!

Best Answer

When I hear prison I think prison break bt I doubt that's the case inreal life

Best Answer

i dont know but i think dark

Best Answer

I don't know about the inside, but to a homeless person, who did nothing wrong to be hungry and cold, it looks pretty good. Free room, board, medical and dental care, cable TV and internet, and no responsibilities. Looks like a vacation.

Best Answer

What about Big Henry and his 'friends' ?

Best Answer

I don't know who that is, but if you mean thugs who beat them up, homeless people get beaten up and killed all the time. The difference is, they have done nothing wrong. One has to do something very bad to actually be sent to prison.

Best Answer

Sorry but that answer is wrong and quite ignorant .

Best Answer

LOL at big Henry!

Best Answer

Dont you mean Big Bubba and his "special" friends

Best Answer

"I can only say from visits , pretty stark places depends on the prison really . American prisons are worse , especially in the back ward states .<br />
Aussie jails are okay , a lot more compassionate than most countries but still a brutal , dangerous existence .<br />
The most squalid jails in third world countries ( I've visited ) are also the most relaxed , bribery can buy you anything so Westerners fair the best . Just give the guards some beer and you and the inmate you're visiting can relax and drink too .<br />
Saying that they are never a walk in the park and I don't know of many inmates who haven't been beaten , stabbed or worse .

Best Answer

I hope to never find out. I am not honest because I am such a good person, but because I can't stand being on the wrong side of a locked door.

Best Answer

Same as from the outside but close up enough that you can read all the weird **** bored people carved into everything.

Best Answer

kind of like EP, surreal !!

Best Answer

Well, when I was arrested, for a traffic violation, the cell was filthy, the commode was so dirty, I would have soiled myself before I would have used it. I was in an open cell and every old man in the place came over to my cell and tried to talk and give me smokes-I don't smoke. It was repulsive.

Best Answer