alliz alliz 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

it feels like.. OH! your 13-15 you shouldnt be asking these questions.. and you shouldnt be finding out.

Best Answer

Why? Is sex obscene in some way? I don't get why people think children should be sheltered from sex. Why shouldn't they be sheltered from any other body function like eating, sleeping, or sneezing? Why is a sex organ obscene but not an ear or a finger or a toe?

Best Answer

Children should be sheltered from it because they get addicted and then get pregnant. Sure it may not be in all cases but you shouldnt be thinking of that at such a young age. Private parts are PRIVATE. and sure, i have no idea why they are private. But they are. You should have it for fun. Thats obsession. when you really love someone, thats what making love is.

Best Answer

I already know what it is, ive had science class before. I've also turned down plenty of times to get laid. Its kind of hard not to think about it when really hot guys are asking for.

Best Answer

oh oh. sorry. I meant "you shouldn't do it for fun" not you should.. sorry. Well those hot guys are freaks and when you actually feel a connection, then you can. not with some guy you met at a party.

Best Answer

I dont go to parties these are all guys i know personally, like close family friends.

Best Answer

close family freinds really asked for it???? omg. tell them to burn in hell. dont do it with them unless you are really close AND dating. preferably married. yes. thats it. married,

Best Answer

Seriously you expect me to wait to marriage.HA! And just because there close family friends doesnt mean we domt like each other

Best Answer

So this is it? the whole, oh that boy is cute, i have to go to bed with him.. *giggles*. really? and i said it was preferably marraige. You cant just prance around making love with every guy you have a crush on.

Best Answer

Yeah I can see the truth in that. I guess if we could go back a zillion years, and change how we raised people, we might be able to change it but we don't have the WayBack Machine that Mr. Peabody did sadly lol :)

Best Answer

idk but it might be sexy xD

Best Answer

better than anything in this world.

Best Answer

It's kinda fun but not really that important.

Best Answer

Rather awkward and sometimes painful (for the ladies) at first. I was 19 when I became comfortable enough to start enjoying it.

Best Answer

At your age it's over rated! Don't rush it, it doesn't get good until you are older and have feelings for someone. It is smething you should never just give away because you are curious. Once you give it away you can never get it back. Make sure when you do decide to do it that it is special for you and that other person. And ALWAYS be safe!!

Best Answer

Bathing in liquid hot magma.

Best Answer

riding a unicorn that cant keep stable

Best Answer

It all deppends on a lot of things

Best Answer

Take the best day of your life, and then add sprinkles to it

Best Answer

Great/awesome/amazing

Best Answer