Forget2Trust Forget2Trust 26-30, F 5 Answers Jan 29 in Community

sexually repressed may mean you hold back sexually or intimately with someone else; you may not give yourself fully to someone else. sexually abused is obvious; someone has violated you sexually against your will.

Best Answer

Repress is to hold back by force and abuse can be physical, verbal, emotional and mentally. Sexually repressed, is not telling anyone and you try not to think about it, sexually abused, is when someone is taking advantage of someone sexually.

Best Answer

repressed is you feel like you are not getting enough and abused is got it without wanting it. like forced and hurt by it.

Best Answer

Seriously???.....sexually repressed means you don't act on your sexual instincts or wants, sexually abused means you were inappropriately touch by that weird uncle you now avoid.

Best Answer

Well, someone just answered a question saying they were sexually repressed not sexually abused, and the question was about being sexually abused. With that said, i was curious..

Best Answer

Yeah there's a huge difference between the two for future reference lol feel free to explain that to the other person who answered lol

Best Answer

I don't need to. The asker is using the answers
for a ppsychology class. I will let the asker determine her or his own interpretation. The answerer could have been sexually abused. He or she might believe it was a matter or sexual repression. That helps. I don't necessarily to help some student. They're in school not me.

Best Answer

And I have no reason to "inform" the person that claimed to be sexually repressed. Let them be...

Best Answer

Oo ok lol I was only thinking inform because it can particularly be offensive to people who have been abused but I totally get it lol yea just leave it lol

Best Answer

That is due to a misunderstanding. There's a great possibility she was abused. She'll never know, hopefully. I believe that's best.

Best Answer