... is it an open relationship where your "partner" can see more than one person?! =S
kl1234 kl1234 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 5, 2009

being able too see them from across the room

Best Answer

Seeing is the polite way of saying screwing someone.

Best Answer

I assume the other person isn't someone just walking by. If you're making out, kissing, having sex with someone, basically you're seeing them.

Best Answer

That is sort of decided upon before you start. If you know it's open, then he can do what he likes. If not... yeah, you need to move on.

Best Answer

For me it's when someone has decided to date you and stops going out with other people. If things go well I think you then move on to be bf/gf soon after.

Best Answer

I think that it's still open to seeing other people. if you become exclusive with someone, the terminology isn't so vague

Best Answer

i think your better off asking the person your supposed to be 'seeing', because their interpretation of it will be the one your going to go with :)

Best Answer

getting to know a little about each other before dating exclusive

Best Answer

I think it just means casual dating

Best Answer

I thought it was normal dating?

Best Answer

Just that, a love interest, or someone your interested in, like dating. Does not have to mean sex, but it can.<br />
I never set boundaries for some one I was seeing, if boundaries need to be set, you are with the wrong person no matter how much you may be attracted. Drugs were a definite loss of "seeing", drinking over much on multiple occasions was an X, but I never discussed rules or anything else, you were learning each other. If it didn't pan out, on to the next. That's what seeing folks is all about.

Best Answer

Getting to really know another individual rather than seeing the outside qualities. <br />
This goes for all people viewing all people.

Best Answer

Typically it means that you're investing more time in one individual that however many were previous.<br />
It really depends on the relationship. Always talk to whomever you're "seeing" and make sure you set the boundaries of the relationship.

Best Answer