lonelyInLondon lonelyInLondon 22-25, F 8 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

perhaps she's modest

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

dunno, is she rich?

Best Answer

The feeling will pass. I promise.

Best Answer

As long as you hold on you will hurt. I'm not saying to move on or keep holding on for only you can and will make that choice but You will keep hurting in the meantime and I hope this works out one way or the other for you as soon as possible.

Best Answer

It may not be about being pretty or talented. Maybe she just knows how to push his particular buttons. But, since he apparently found her immediately after breaking up with you makes me think me may have had her waiting in the wings all along. If that's the case, then you are better off without him. If he is just a cheater, you may have dodged a bullet.

Best Answer

Yes he probably is blind....and it will be his loss not yours

Best Answer

it's not all about pretty, or talent, it's about connection. Don't take it personally they are having their time together, it probably won't last, try to distance yourself from him you gotta let him miss you so he can start deciding how he really feels. remember Archie always went for Veronica not Betty.

Best Answer

lmao @ the conclusion

Best Answer

I'm guessing.... she has him...? Move on he's an ***.

Best Answer

I can't! I love him!

Best Answer