fightflight fightflight 18-21, F 7 Answers Aug 29, 2013 in Doing Good

Soundz like you just started or you havent been doing it for too long, but if you have been doing it for a while then your smoking some good weed. Why do you feel like this? When you have been smoking it for about thirty years it just becomes normal but if your feeling these effect then your just new to it thats all. See you around.

Best Answer

I started smoking it 6 years ago when I was 15, I did it a lot. Over the past 5 months or so it just started making me feel more edgy and paranoid. It used to be my stress relief so now I don't know what to do

Best Answer

Find you a place some where its just you or your friends and just relax and sit back and enjoy, the thing is you dont need to smoke like a train just smoke it like your having a drink of water take your time, next let your mind wonder it will do this anyway and soon you will be thinking about things that could be seen as the answer to life may problems but they are not , it just makes you feel good. and being paranoid is just you knowing that its a no no and you start getting up tight, when your in a safe environment all wiil go well. See you around.

Best Answer

When I was your age, it did the same thing to me. I don't know how long you've been smoking, but after awhile those feelings went away, for me anyway. Now it's much more relaxing.

Best Answer

marijuana exacecrbates certain mental illnessis anxiety and paranoia among them it can also worsen the effects of schizophrenia it is not as harmless as the general public makes it out to be and if i were u i would discontinue its use

Best Answer

You're probably like that to a certain extent when you're not high... Pot seems to amplify your state...

Best Answer

makes me want powdered doughnuts

Best Answer

It does that to a lot of people but some people it helps with anxiety. Quit!

Best Answer

I have because of it, it used to relax me now it's the opposite so I had to quit

Best Answer

Me too. I quit years ago.

Best Answer