Questionator Questionator 26-30 470 Answers Sep 1 in Community

Question of the Day

About 5 foot tall. Big beautiful eyes. Always is polite and caring, sweet and kind. 10yrs old. Happens to be my best friend and my son. His name is keenan and this amazing boy will always be what success looks like to be.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Dude... I just realized your boy is named Keenan as in Keenan and Kel!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Keenan and kel was such an awesome show :)

Best Answer

Here you are again, you should rename yourself shadesofblues...you're obsessed with having an answer here in the top 3...lol.. how sad...and your answer does not answer the question either.. !!

Best Answer

Humm success mean you have time to spend time who you love. You have time to sit down and talk to God
You have time to realize that you are thankful for everything

Success is know who I am and can smile to my self and others

Success is who can be happy in the moment

Success no debt . ^__^

Best Answer

It is.

Best Answer

You've become your own hypocrite, you say you want to get rid of trolls and spammers, yet you yourself have become a spammer, by copy and paste-ing your complaint from yesterday, and you'll probably spam it every time you see him in the top 3. Oh, and if getting rid of trolls and spammers, a small problem in a small website on the Internet, is your vision of success, then there are some serious issues and obsessions that need sorting out

Best Answer

@ thehackb68; my own answer was a joke. you know, taking the **** espectially considering that shadesofblues here is on the question of the day rampage again.. .. ........sorry for you you're so dumb you just couldn't get that...... Now, please don't ever talk to me again. I have absolutely NO interest in anything you have to say.

Best Answer

I tend to write paragraph replies when I have no interest in what someone has to say as well. I hope you have been well :)

Best Answer

.*gags* .You're so smarmy....eeeew......... You better go and set the alarm clock now, don't want to miss being first to post an answer tomorrow and every other day..lol

Best Answer

Lol blocking me won't stop me from responding, and I'm the dumb one... Oh and you mean to say your response wasn't serious? That's such a travesty, answering questionator, but not the question! Sounds vaguely familiar... But if someone else posts a joke, and it makes it into the top three, that's some sort of deadly sin! Lesser minds are fun to toil with, especially when they pretend not to care

Best Answer

Love, to have the capacity to just love. The greatest achievement ever.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Your answer is the best one, in my opinion.

Best Answer

thank you.

Best Answer

i never knew such a thing, never had the chance to try it once.

Best Answer

not even for my family, i just prefer to spend time with myself all the time. that's what brings up a dark side in all kinds of people, even good ones

Best Answer

It is beautiful. Once you feel it, it will greater than any drug. You have to feel it for others for it to feel good.

Best Answer

i mean by that not receiving enough love

Best Answer

I never received love from my family either. They tried to kill me. And it hurt so deeply. I learned what love was by watching a cat take care of her kittens. that is how I learned to love even before anyone loved me. I decided that I was going to love others even if no one loved me in return. I needed to love for my sake.

Best Answer

I'd rather have a ton of $$$ than love.

Best Answer

I have the $$$$ already. I work and make a great living. The one benefit in money is being able to take care of the physical body. Love is much much more powerful and more desired than the money.

Best Answer

we could help take that love away even between cats i tell ya as humans, its so sad :(

Best Answer

money for me is just a tool too for many stuff other than health

Best Answer

To have a hope. Success is finding joy even when the world is crashing down around you. Loved ones pass, money dwindles, careers change. Temporary things don't count as success to me. It's a lasting joy that is success.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

that is so true

Best Answer

Looking back and saying I did it every time I reach a goal, with a feeling of relief and comfort.

Best Answer

peace of mind, you can't put a price tag on it.

Best Answer

Getting rid of trolls and spammers !!

Best Answer

hahahahahahah AMEN!!!!

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

can't I'm off out now, I'll be back at 10.35am Irish time, or in other words, in less than 60 minutes :) xx

Best Answer

Success to me looks like money, and lots of it.

Best Answer

Doing something right even though its hard.

Best Answer

It is inner peace and satisfaction...keep seeking that on a daily basis...haven't attained it yet but remain hopeful.

Best Answer

read up on self-actualization, I think you'll like it.

Best Answer

I have not heard of that, I will. Thank u.

Best Answer

Success looks like being fine in your own skin and doing and accomplishing what you need to.

Best Answer

Peace, joy, hope, thanksgiving, completeness.

Best Answer

There is no "look" of success. As they say in AA, "Don't compare your insides to other peoples outsides". Anyone can rent a limo, a nice dress or suit, even a attractive date and get their picture taken as a so-called representative of success. As if success was a quantifyable quality. It's not. Success is a feeling. Success is, as someone else noted, being comfortable in my own skin. Success is having meaningful relationships. Success is being trusted with someones heart and their innermost fears and secrets. Success is being there for my S.O. Success is being able to ask friends for help and not having to worry they won't show. Success is giving hope.

Best Answer

Not other people noticing that you have succeeded, but feeling that you have.

Best Answer

Being the person I have always wanted to be

Best Answer

A maple Bar instead of just a plain doughnut.

Best Answer

Success is when you understand why are u here. Success is when u r happy for no special reason. Success is when you can forgive and find peace in your soul.

Best Answer

Narendra Modi.
From a Tea Vendor to a Prime Minister.

Best Answer

Knowing that I have everything I need, right here inside myself. And that moment when I catch myself smiling in the mirror.

Best Answer

Happiness. It doesn't necessary include money. But enough not to stay up nights worrying about it. A sunny space for a garden. Time to go to yoga every day. Seeing my kids a lot. And a boy/girlfriend that is affectionate and happy.

Best Answer

success to me is being a decent house to live in, low stress levels and good family and friends. I'm not too concerned about career accomplishments or wealth if I have these things...

Best Answer

That sounds really nice.

Best Answer