OnewithJC OnewithJC 36-40, F 8 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Community

thanksgiving dinner :D

Best Answer

haha very nice...X-)

Best Answer

I have had far too many. This gave me a very clear idea of what it is, thank you.

Best Answer

When you're going through emotional pain and you decide to keep it to yourself, ie not talking about it - therefore suffering in silence ..

Best Answer

Thank you. BTW, I love your user name. :)

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. (:

Best Answer

To me SUFFERING in Silence, means - to ALLOW things to HEAL through and return of Normalcy among those involved in a situation. <br />
It gets ACCEPTANCE, UNDERSTANDING and the Power of FORGIVENESS mutually into play ♥

Best Answer

Thank you, my very astute friend. Blessings. &lt;3

Best Answer

am BLESSED :-)

Best Answer

Yes, as you are a blessing, my friend. Hugs! :)

Best Answer

To me it' means being a silent martyr. Suffering inside so others around you don't have to. Taking it for the team to coin another phrase

Best Answer

I hear ya. Thanks for the answer. :D

Best Answer

The hard part is knowing when to keep quiet and when to let out your feelings. So many suffer alone and feel know one cares. Everyone deserves to be heard, no matter how small, insignificant or irritating. And so few can suffer inside without letting it taint who you are.

Best Answer

Agreed. :)

Best Answer

It means ... suffering in silence and not constantly griping and moaning about "why me?" or causing others to suffer.

Best Answer

Which makes me wonder why people who apparently "suffer" from the griping and moaning of people don't like to suffer in silence. lol Thank you for your answer. :D

Best Answer