I should have said dreaming about the 10 of clubs
itzkat itzkat 61-65 6 Answers Nov 18, 2011

It means that you will come into a lot of money.

Best Answer

My intuitive understanding of this card during readings has signified that it can mean either travel to distant places or contact with someone who is quite distant if beside a card denoting a person. I feel this is an earth card as with other club cards and represents the material, not air as I have noted in other comments re the meaning of clubs. I feel it can also mean, and again this may depend on the entire spread, an assessment of all material achievements by which one has learned and grown in a positive way in life so far and those endeavours which may be undertaken in future. I do not feel that this card has any negative implications..

Best Answer

If you're talking about in fortune telling this is the card I believe it corresponds with. It's a Newagestore.com definition I cut and pasted.<br />
Ten of Wands <br />
Briefly: Your ob<x>jectives now need to be focussed on the long term solution to current problems, rather than just a band aid on the situation.<br />
Full Meaning: This card shows a man struggling with a heavy load. Remember the saying "can't see the forest for the trees?" Perhaps you need to take a step back and look at the whole picture. This may reflect some aspect of your life where you feel a little overwhelmed and unable to continue without a strong will and a determination not to fail. Your motives are of high standing and you only want what is best for everyone concerned. You will soon gain the feather in your cap and be able to move freely through life as if the coast is finally clear. Your ob<x>jectives now need to be focussed on the long term solution to current problems, rather than just a band aid on the situation. Give yourself every effort to succeed and you surely will.

Best Answer

No, just a plain ole ten of clubs, regular deck,,, it held a prominent, place in the room and it kept re-appearing through out the dream

Best Answer

it means if you catch an ace you got 21 and you win

Best Answer

lol I wasn't playing Blackjack, but thanks

Best Answer