icstare icstare 41-45 24 Answers Jul 6, 2009

To be let out for the night?

Best Answer

Cheese.

Best Answer

A drink of water?

Best Answer

get up and get them some Ice Cream and go back to bed

Best Answer

As a child I'd wake up in the night, not been able to move, with a man with a top hat floating above me. What's all that about?

Best Answer

is it a man wiht a hat i had the same thing hapen to me iv see him 2 time now

Best Answer

time to call the ghost busters and jesus!

Best Answer

That is an imaginary phantom. Get more scientific learning to live normally.

Best Answer

I used to listen to shows about shadow people on the radio at night. I had this old cat that was dark grey and had an attitude some times. We used to laugh that it was her sitting on peoples bed posts murmuring things to them like “worship me”

Best Answer

Been there, done that! Recite psalms23, and demand that it leaves in the name of jesus! Make sure you mean it.

Best Answer

people see spirits in a different way. I have had the same experience only i have a gift that i can see full apparitions. you probably have not developed that sight yet. however if you are starting to see figures you probably will eventually. im my religion this is said to be a message that they want to give to you. remember they really dont know how to communicate properly. if this doesnt scare you u i would ask out loud what do you want and what are u trying to tell me. i would put a glass of cold water under your bed where you sleep and change it once a week. there are other things i could tell u to do put it would probably be critized here so email me

Best Answer

Are you experiencing sleep paralysis (are you unable to move whilst the shadow is there)? It sounds like you might be. Maybe it's a good idea to google it. There is a group here on EP for people who've had sleep paralysis (me included), which is a perfectly normal, non-supernatural occurence. While experiencing sleep paralysis, I had the same phenomenon--a shadow at the end of my bed.

Best Answer

Your body. So he can possess your body instead of just wandering like an invisible lunatic that everybody can walk through.<br />
Tell him to **** off (or spray some holy water on it, see what happens). I'd be praying if I had some dark shadow figure standing next to me in the night.

Best Answer

wants you to turn on the light !

Best Answer

Say, I rebuke you in Jesus name and see what happens- you will then know if it is a good spirit or a bad one.

Best Answer

Best thing to do is ask them who they are , and if they have a message for you. Pretty much it's whatever pops in your head first. Allot of the time spirits are believed to come to us in different ways, this being one of them. The reason for them coming is only to give you a message, maybe as simple of a grandfather come to say he loves you.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer