Man, In my earlier years I got into a LOT of trouble with my tiny little cars.... I remember..I had I tiny FIAT..a pick up truck RAN RIGHT OVER ME while I was trying to pull out of my own apartment building! Snowy sit....I forgave him cuz I got a beautiful new Chevy truck....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 11 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in WTK

My odometer reads miles traveled. The rate is representative to my travel speed. I clock sum fast miles once and a while.

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

ya know when youre young and ignorant and think youre cool.......most people....at least most guys i knew....did need it to go that high......but when ya get older and smarter and realize the risk and the amount of danger youre putting everyone in ..plus the $$$$$$ for the fines and court costs..( cuz if your like me I am the guy they catch not the other 50 doin the same thing)......I dont think you even pay attention to it much on the streets. I figure the most I need to do is about 80 at any point in any state.........so....short story long.......I dont anymore

Best Answer

Yup! I remember weaving in and out on Route 93 on the streets of Boston....Now I've got my OTHER baby....Thank GOD I didn't.... well you know...Now I have a different baby..my baby boy Shih-Tzu.....!

Best Answer

My speedometer goes up to 120 mph but I always stay within the speed limit, giggle

Best Answer

220kph<br />
my XW GT speedo went to 140mph i got it to 100mph

Best Answer

I don't need the speed if my planning holds up, but I find there is always someone up to no good that might force me to burn extra gas.

Best Answer

My speedometer tops out at 110. I drive 60-65 (occasionally I've been known to hit 70). My truck has a high center of gravity. Anything over 70 and it wants to flip.

Best Answer

The last time I looked, my odometer read 114,000 or so. The speedometer reads 110, but I drive the speed limit or less, depending on the conditions.

Best Answer

My speedometer goes up to 160mph (257kph), but it's a Subaru Forester... who the hell goes 160 in a Subaru Forester?<br />
My first car, however, was a 1963 Ford Galaxie. The speedometer went up to 110, and I went so far past 110 that I couldn't even see the needle anymore... that was when I was just a stupid kid, though.

Best Answer

I think its digital. If I go to the Isle of Man or Germany I could floor it quite legally

Best Answer

Do you mean speedometer? I don't know, but I never got the needle above 90.

Best Answer