C

Best Answer

J

Best Answer

K

Best Answer

A downward straight line.

Best Answer

So L then lol

Best Answer

the first letter of my name starts and ends with the first letter of my name, which is "G"

Best Answer

p

Best Answer

The first letter of my name is only one letter long.

Best Answer

ok and what is it and I wanted to ask you about her friend who had her first episode with thinking her phone was tapped details what happened??

Best Answer

The first letter of my name is C. Nothing really to tell. She started talking about her her phone being tapped, and then mine, and then she started talking about a bunch of other whacky stuff, until one day she just totally freaked out and it became really obvious that she was suffering from some sort of mental illness. She was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia shortly after. After that her concern about the phones being tapped made sense and was easily attributed to her illness.

Best Answer

Oh my god lol I thought you were talking about me as I read the first sentence lol and okay lol and yea thats true lol thanks for sharing and makes me feel better haha

Best Answer

J

Best Answer

A

Best Answer

K

Best Answer

A

Best Answer

R

Best Answer

What name? LOL

Best Answer

Your name lol your real name with does it start with?? S for star right lol

Best Answer

No, my real name starts with R. :P

Best Answer