1: Keep in touch means "don't forget about me" or "I'm looking forward to the next time we talk"<br />
2: Miss you much is low key way of saying they are thinking of you and wish the two of you could be together more often.<br />
3: Love you is a way of saying "I love you" because the two of you are not in a relationship.and saying "I love you" is usually reserved for a couple who are in a relationship.

Best Answer

Miss you much seems to be IMOI, a term which is casual and kind of just checking in on you. And keep in touch seems to be a polite way of saying, maybe we'll talk or maybe we won't, oh well. Love you is where it seems he is showing that he does think of you and cares about you. Like avibot says, he probably just wants to be friends; however, I think there is a chance that there could be more if you two spent more time together.

Best Answer