gypsymae gypsymae 31-35, F 16 Answers Feb 28, 2010

Sean8342 - no one in your country does a working holiday??? we get more Pommies in Australia working in bars than you do Aussies in England........<br />
But being an Aussie the best quote I have heard from someone (yet) "An Australian will live by your side, fight by your side, die by your side and all it cost for a great mate was a beer"

Best Answer

I love Australian Accents.. and I would love to go to Australia one day... it looks cool :)

Best Answer

Love ya!

Best Answer

Fun loving, happy, nice looking people!

Best Answer

If only I lived in australia, I would have a lot of fun in this everlasting summer paradise.

Best Answer

I love Australians. I deal with a lot of them in here Waikiki. They usually tend to be very friendly, loud, and fun.

Best Answer

(this is tongue in cheek) Aussies go on and on about how great Aus is.... why do all Aussie youngsters go to work in bars in London as soon as they are old enough to leave Aus? lol

Best Answer

FOSTER IS A GOOD BEER

Best Answer

no Aself respecting aussie would drink fosters though.. lol.. and its hardly in bottle shops over here.

Best Answer

My Aussie friends are the most entertaining & an A+ for making me laugh.

Best Answer

i like the laid back ausies that we usually see. i would love to visit sometime

Best Answer

i assume they have a variety of opinions... personally there are peeps from auz that i love... but most of the epeeps from there seem to be very very lame.

Best Answer

as an American i love your accent and i loved that guy that played on animal planet that passed away.

Best Answer

They are selfcentered bigoted racist and stupid who are brainwashed into thinking and saying to anyone who will listen that Australia is the best country in the world, and they get very upset very quickly with anyone who disagrees with their rose tinted view of Australia

Best Answer

*America

Best Answer

Their Cockney accent is tremendously sexy in educated women. A fun-loving people with lots of skeletons in the closet.

Best Answer