To me it indicates the mind set preferred by the authorities,indicative of buying into the whole rotten system,and playing their game to crawl over the masses all trying to win in a game where the dice are so loaded that in reality there is little real chance of succeeding,even using success as they believe it to be.I dont want to get ahead,but Id like to progress with as many as possible,sharing a path to better values and goals.

Best Answer

Why not, if you're success financially, it's more easier to you than anyone else to get ahead! Means, go to interesting places, places you've never been - accepting party invitations, date would come along - anywhere, anytime! Up to how you respond to ones! Simply have some fun, enjoy!! It really is worth it - otherwise... why you are so hard working saving money, spend wisely, save for future, but have FUN, for goodness sake!

Best Answer

To me it simply indicates a lifestyle that is sustainable, plus a bit. In other words, your means exceed your expenses. Incrementally is a good, safe, sure plan toward growth. the earlier you start, the more painless it is to retire wealthy..and trust me, the time will get here whether you're ready or not.

Best Answer

Jeffrey Dahmer thought it was possible!

Best Answer

Whatever it means, my bicycle doesn't have reverse, so I'm sure that it doesn't apply to me.

Best Answer

......You have been scammed............

Though......... if you thought Dating, Partying etc. would have helped you live a fuller life.......Then you are wrong

The whole premise that You have to Run after Happiness is a doctrine ..........which I have found false............disappointingly through a process of elimination............

........You will End up running in circles.........

Getting Ahead/Finding happiness would have to start with you stop running............And looking Around...........Maybe it's not that Bad

I haven't found it yet ........... explains why I am in EP...... All I can tell you is You are not a fool to believe what's being said is true...................The next comes the hard part.............You need to slowly find the answer by yourself...........Travelling, Making friends, Writing are some of the things I heard helps........keep a open mind and hope

BOL

Best Answer