phreshprincess767 phreshprincess767 31-35, F 12 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Community

Alas, I'm more familiar with the rather cynical saying, "no good deed goes unpunished", and often that's what I've observed. The saying YOU quote would be more just, though---more like karma.

Best Answer

That's true, and sad. I like to think of paying it forward, and I always try to pass on any kindness.

Best Answer

Kindness never goes unrewaqded

Best Answer

It is pretty self explanatory but the actual expression is "a good deed never goes unpunished" which means when you try to do something good it always comes back to bite you in the ***. Once you show that you are nice people expect things from you because they know you will say yes.

Best Answer

The sense of joy and happiness you receive in your heart for doing the right thing is your reward..

It's a peaceful and warming feeling you can only get from helping others

Best Answer

It means,

Buy some one a drink and you will sure get it back some day.

Best Answer

When you do something good, the mere fact that you have given should be your reward. It is very fulfilling to help others.

Best Answer