this woman was looking at me and everybody else, but while i was writting she was looking at me alot,but while we had to listen to her i looked up to listen and the whole time she did not look my way at all. And she done this twice but then another time i looked up and i saw her licking her teeth and when i looked at her she quickly looked away (which i thought was wierd).but i seened her do that to other people so i got that part but she never looked away with them.and she always showing her tongue and sometimes roll it upwards.and also im a female.
aalyiah21 aalyiah21 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 23 in LGBT

maybe she's gay, or bi, and wants to feel out if you are, too.

Best Answer

She was simply staring at the bird poop in your hair and trying to decide if she should tell you about it.

Best Answer

What kinda answer is that?

Best Answer

Its just as meaningful as the question. There is little reason to believe that what you perceive is in any way meaningful.

Best Answer

She's trying to get you interested and then she will drag you into the religious cult she belongs to .... tongue rolling is a sign, those other people are probably members too.

or

Maybe perhaps possibly you might be totally PARANOID ! ?

Best Answer

She wants you

Best Answer

Maybe she zoned out thinking.

Best Answer