I have dreams every night,,,some I remember some I don't,,,, I never give much weight to them,,,the subconscious mind is a funny place,,,it takes all our experiences and blinds them together and then we are expected to make sense of them,,,,but I like their response that they're "saving paint",,,sounds like a Country Western song...I'd just laugh it off and realize you have a very vivid imagination,,,,maybe you should write short stories or something,,,,

Best Answer

thanks. and yh, i do, i do english, and i love writing :) thx

Best Answer

Just so you know,,there are some here that will pick at you with their humor,,nothing meant to harm,,but just trying to be funny,,,I think it's because of your age that you are a target for off the wall responses,,,don't be alarmed,,,but if you feel a desire to write,,,go for it,,,you'll probably do well,,,,Greg

Best Answer

You have blocking filter on your account...a good thing...but thanks for Best answer....

Best Answer

It is just a dream....sometimes they don't mean anything. Were you by chance jealous or insecure of your BFF with your Boy Toy?

Best Answer

no i wasnt lol
she never liked him in the 1st place lol
ur probz right..... just some random dream

Best Answer