I dream that I was talking to a guy on phone that I don't know. I was telling him how I felt about him that I love him and he felt same way. Later I didn't feel good then ended up in hospital. I woke up in dream and saw red flowers sitting on table in front of me and I looked to my left, I saw him next to me and he gave me a kiss.
Goldenheart2014 Goldenheart2014 26-30, F 3 Answers Apr 28 in Dating & Relationships

To see or hear a telephone in your dream signifies a message from your subconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have been avoiding. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others. If there is no dial tone or the phone is left off the hook, then the dream indicates that you are shutting yourself out. You are experiencing difficulties in getting your thoughts and feelings across. To hear a dial tone in your dream means that you are receptive to new ideas and open to other's opinions.<br />
To dream that you do not want to return a call or answer a ringing telephone indicates a lack of communication. There is a situation or relationship that you are trying to keep at a distance. To dream that the telephone is constantly ringing means that some message is not coming through properly.<br />
To dream that you are having a telephone conversation with someone you know signifies an issue that you need to confront with that person. This issue may have to do with letting go some part of yourself. If you are put on hold, then the dream is a metaphor for being taken for granted or being unable to freely express yourself.<br />
To dream that you dial the wrong number means that you are experiencing difficulties in relating to others. You have trouble expressing yourself and over-think things.<br />
To dream that your telephone has been tapped indicates that aspects of your subconscious must be confronted. Alternatively, it implies that you have a fear of being exposed. There is something you are hiding.<br />
To dream of a kiss denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. In particular, if you are dreaming of your first kiss, then it may just be the anticipation of experiencing your actual first kiss. This dream is also symbolic of young love and fresh romance. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to inject some more romance into your waking relationship. To see others kissing in your dream suggest that you are too involved in someone else's personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space. If the dream ends just about as you are about to kiss someone, then it indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it. If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are kissing someone of the same sex, then it represents self-acceptance. You are acknowledging the feminine or masculine side. To dream that you are kissing yourself also represents self-acceptance, as well as self-love. You need to accept and love who you are, even your flaws or shortcomings. <br />
To dream that you are kissing someone's hand or someone is kissing your hand signifies respect, reverence and admiration. If you are kissing someone's foot, then it denotes respect and humility. If you are kissing someone on the cheek or someone is kissing you on the cheek, then it signifies adoration, courtesy, friendship and/or respect. To dream that you are kissing someone on the neck or vice versa refers to uninhibited passion and lust. You are giving into your physical desires. <br />
To dream that you are kissing someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend indicates your wish to be in a relationship and to experience the energy of love. Perhaps you are somewhat jealous. You may be sexually acting out and desire to awaken your passion. Alternatively, the dream indicates a lack of integrity on your part. <br />
To dream that you are kissing your ex indicates that you are looking back on the positive experiences and good times that you shared with your past love. This dream may be triggered by some major change in your current relationship and how far you have come from those past relationships.<br />
If you are kissing a close friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. You are seeking some intimate closeness that is lacking in some waking relationship. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for her or him. <br />
If you dream that you are kissing a stranger, then it represents acknowledgement and acceptance of the repressed aspect of yourself. If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself. <br />
To dream that you are kissing a celebrity indicates your drive to be successful. Consider what qualities or movies you associate this celebrity with or what makes this celebrity famous for clues as to where and what you want to achieve success in. Alternatively, the dream may just represent your waking fascination or obsession with this particular celebrity. You may be fantasizing about idealistic romance and love.<br />
To dream of kissing an enemy signifies betrayal, hostility, or reconciliation with an angry friend. Consider also the saying "this kiss of death". If someone tries to kiss you against your will, then it means that someone is shoving their ideas, beliefs and opinions in your face. He or she is forcing you to do something that you do not really want to do. This dream may also mean that you are refusing to accept some repressed aspect of yourself.

Best Answer

That clearly means a warthog will offer to finance your next car loan. It'll happen on Thursday. Try to be cool...

Best Answer

It means you had a dream.

Best Answer