I think you watched some nIce movies ;) Dreams dont need to mean anything. They are just collection of things you experienced trough out the day, nothing more.

Best Answer

Boallods, thank you for taking the time to respond. I actually have not watched any movies or tv in a while and when I do watch it is generally horror movies about zombies, werewolves, vampires and ghosts. Lol. I am currently reading a book, but it is about Zombies and survival so I am not sure how that would play in. I know typically native belief is blackbirds, crows and ravens are omens and should be listened to, but I have yet to read anything regarding birds showing affection in dreams. It was a little out there for me.

Best Answer

reading books can effect your dreams even more then movies. By the way, you dont need to find meaning of every dream.

Best Answer