He is a class higher than me, we know each other exist but haven't talked. He sent me a message on facebook with no real matter why have sent it. I replied, he did, I did, then he never replied (though my message had a question in!). I sent a new one a week later, he replied with two messages asking me something, when I replied, nothing. I don't want to send too many messages if he doesn't answer first, but still, I like him. I don't see why he wrote in the first place if he is not interested??
Toobi Toobi 16-17, F 13 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Do yourself a favor and don't allow facebook into any part of your relationships. It is not a reliable source for understanding emotion when communicating. There is also the chance that someone else used their account while hanging out just to mess with you, etc. FACEBOOK BAD

Best Answer

That is what I initially thought, that I'd never start talking with someone through facebook, but then he started...

Best Answer

My point was you don't really even know if it was him. Or if he wrote with a bunch of other guys watching so he could mess with you, or if he was serious. It isn't the right media for that. Do things face to face. Don't loose your physical connection with people. Confront them person to person when you have to. Don't use FB for that kind of stuff. I hope your crush does actually like you but I wouldn't worry or consider anything I hear or see on FB seriously.

Best Answer

Yeah... Thanks!! I wouldn't have thought of it this way...

Best Answer

My pleasure Obiats. :) Be well.

Best Answer

just don't trust easily.. ignore it anyway

Best Answer

Maybe he knows you like him and he is just playing with you. Keep it cool. Reply when he does and in school when he looks at you only then give a small smile. Nothing too loud. A curt smile with a nod will do.

Best Answer

He's playing a game, to get you to run after him.

Best Answer

yah that's right

Best Answer

His girlfriend or someone hack his account or used his phone to message you to laugh at you or hurt you. If it is a joke he is in on **** him once and dump his @ss!

Best Answer

Hes testing you play it cool,or maybe hes been put in jail and he cant lol

Best Answer

It only means that he is shy, it is up to you to make the first move now. Tell him you like him and would like to go out with him, then let things develop

Best Answer

I think telling him I like him would just mess everything up wouldn't it? It would be maybe a bit too straight forward. I once told a boy I liked him and it was a HUGE mistake, so now I'm afraid of doing the same mistake again...

Best Answer

Okay, just talk with him for now, sound him out a little bit. You will know soon enough if he likes you and if you are really attracted to him

Best Answer

that's infatuation.. focus on more sensible things.. rather than that... feelings only cannot be trusted..

Best Answer

Your choice

Best Answer

He's prob taking a poop

Best Answer

He's an idiot. They all are. Unfortunately, there's no right way to enter into this 'game'. You have to decide if he's worth playing for, because it can be a bumpy ride with boys.

Best Answer

It's a game. Don't reply at all now, just wait. he'll get back to you if he's interested. It's a stupid game though, but he doesn't want to appear too eager. Why the f### people can't just be upfront with things I don't know..

Best Answer

But don't forget. someone who plays those game will always do it, even if you get together. Play the game back. Just ignore him......

Best Answer