Depends on the guy. Some guys have no brain. This guy is not making the girl feel important. Either it is in the process of hitting him he really likes her, or he's a simpleton. <br />
Aside from that, Does he have a place of residence? A stable job? Those are two important questions

Best Answer

He told me that he is looking for a girl who he can fulfill life fully. I always wanted to go the movies or the beach or something. He never wanted to talk about us being together.
I was always asking him to seee what he felt about me but he would tell me. And i would assume things ans he didn't like that. I know i don't drive and he does and i felt bad. But i mean he ended up telling me he decided that he doesn't like me. and he has no time and he just found out he doesn't like me and that i have to much on my plate. i have personal issues but i try and not talk about them to him because it stressed him out. i feel really stupid

Best Answer

he makes you feel bad about yourself. I don't like him. Ditch him. He isnt treating you right anyways. I have a friend with very severe BPD. All we talk about is issues. He can't handle you. Don't feel bad, work on yourself. Don't be ashamed. Turn him down when he comes to you begging.
"if you can't handle me at my worst you can't handle me at my best"-- marilyn monroe said something like that... it's a paraphrase. I'm sure you know the real quote, or you can look it up online.

Best Answer

He lives with his dad he is 19 so am i. He was living with his aunt. He works as a Barista at a school. i beleive i screwed everything up by trying to change his feeling or something. I never meant for that to happen i just wnated to know what he felt. But he ended up tell me that he doesn't like me and he can't force himself so he just decided to tell me he doesn't like me. i never forced him to like him. I always tried to find out what he felt because i felt like i did things wrong or i was to clingy but he would always say i was fine like everything is ok. But he lied i feel it
Why does it take so long for guys to know if they like a girl or not?

Best Answer

i think its just different for different people. I've been in alot of relationships. for some reason its off like a rocket, quick attraction, others its a slow development. no difference in the value of a person. maybe you are different to him. and he just needs to wrap his head around you. If you like him its not a lost cause, just tell him you understand and you're going to be single for a while. it seems you both are overwhelmed. don't be hard on yourself. or put yourself down, you need to be okay with yourself.

Best Answer

What does BPD mean? Bing ping doodle?

Best Answer

Just do whatever you both want to do. Talking in the car can be wild, depending on the conversation. There is no right thing to do, just what you both like. Ignore what other people want, unless you run out of ideas.

Best Answer

You aren't dumb, men are opposite of women,especially when it has anything to do with feelings and emotions. I don't know why they can't just say what they are feeling but most of them just have a hard time with this. You are going to have to step up, next time you are in the car, parked somewhere(which has it's own merits just not EVERY single time) smile, open the door, take his hand, and say sweetly "let's go for a walk" as you are walking, try to lead the conversation towards things that you enjoy doing, like movies for example. If he just refuses to do anything other than make out in his car, then You will have to decide if this is how you want to spend your time. There are plenty of other men that want to do other fun things and you will find one eventually. best of luck. Be brave! You are worth it. oxoxo, Calm

Best Answer

He decided to not like me anymore said he wanted someone he can fulfill life fully with. But i always tried to do something else. But of course he was the driver plus he didn't have money to go anywhere so we sat in his car.

Best Answer

Then move on. Is that really the kind of man you want? One that makes you feel as if it's your fault? No. You can do better than him. A person that truly likes you, will find things to do with you even when broke. He is making excuses for his loser behaviour and that is not acceptable. Parking rocks but there is more to life than the car. You deserve to be treated with respect and don't put up with anyone that doesn't give it to you. oxoxo, Calm ps. Don't be sad, you will be fine without his lame @$$.

Best Answer

There's only one good thing being in the car! ;)<br />
Have fun!

Best Answer

If this is your b/f tell him no offence but you're bored to tears with the intimate one on one and that there's more to life than watching sunsets in the car. Has he got a job? Is there a reason he does this? Find out. You may have to get another b/f

Best Answer

His employment status is not the point of the question. Why not ask if he has a purple shirt?

Best Answer