When I was about 6 I had a dream that a fire chief came to our house and said that we had about 12 hours to get out before our house caught fire, t was about 8 am when he came... It's been at least 8 years since I had that dream... It's been at least 8 years since I forgot that dream... Something feels off and I remembered the dream
messedupmemories messedupmemories 13-15, F 1 Answer Jan 24 in Parenting & Family

To see a firefighter in your dream represents your higher Self. You are experiencing a period of cleansing and purification. The firefighter is the symbol of a true hero and of hope.<br />
To dream that a house is on fire or will get set on fire indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. If you have recurring dreams of your family house on fire, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change. Alternatively, it highlights passion and the love of those around you.

Best Answer

I had that dream a couple months after my aunt and cousins died in a house fire...

Best Answer