I keep having the same nightmare where I am with my friend, or friends (I only have 3 friends in my life and I am always lonely) and I turn my head around, but when I turn back, the friend I was just talking to on the next seat isn't there, and when I call out his name a person tells me that no one was there in the first place. So I go home to go onto facebook to try and talk to my friend, but when I search his name, it said that no one of that name exists. I always wake up from this feeling very depressed and lonely. Could it mean anything? Could it signal something?
shadowland14 shadowland14 18-21, M 5 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Health

Probably just that you're lonely and fear losing the friends you have

Best Answer

Sorry, I can't view the details from my cell phone, but most nightmares are provoked by anxiety.

Best Answer

It means you are gay.

Best Answer

Dreams usually represent what you most want or most fear. I'm going to assume in this case it's the latter,and as Mittons said, you're worried about what losing your friends would mean.

Best Answer

People say that nightmares and dreams mean something, and that nightmares kind of prepare you with bad things. Erm, that's what I've heard. It could probably mean something. But I'm sure that what it means is something that you could eventually figure out, and maybe it's something that you have to find out, if you search. Then again, maybe it doesn't. I'm sure it has a purpose though. x)

Best Answer