siberianhuskylover11 siberianhuskylover11 26-30 15 Answers Feb 10, 2011

It means that the caterpillar was wrapped in a world of darkness, like we can get when bad things happen to us...but instead of remaining in a dark place the cocoon burst and the caterpillar turned into a butterfly, free to escape the darkness and fly into the light...just like humans we are to remember that often in our darkest hours things happen we don't understand, but with faith, and hope we can burst through like the butterfly into the light.

Best Answer

Sometimes the exact hardships that you think are too hard to persevere through are the ones that change you for the better.

Best Answer

The quote could also mean that when you think that you have come to the end of your life you change into somthing else, a new begging.

Best Answer

THOGUHT????

Best Answer

Locate a copy of the book "Hope for the Flowers" it will give you the answer in a delightful way.

Best Answer

Soyabeanire got it right, and there is another variation of this and it is.....what a catterpillar calls the end of the world the master calls it a butterfly

Best Answer

caterpillars are lucky, they first craw, then fly as long as they don't get eaten by a bird

Best Answer

Soyabeanire I couldn't have said it better. So DITTO :-)

Best Answer

Don't give up... things will get better :)

Best Answer

This quote came at the best time for me.. When I was in a dark hole of despair due to an awful divorce.. It was hard to see the light. I read this quote just as I was starting to mend my broken heart, and it was very, very empowering.

Best Answer

What it means - think of it this way... When I was in the beginnings of a nasty divorce, I thought the world was over. Then a man came into my life and showed me it was more beautiful than ever.<br />
I saw this poem 7 years ago and made a special something for my man. Now, 7 years later - we just got married and I plan to incorporate this poem into our wedding photo album.

Best Answer

But there is also much within this proverb for those who fear change. Any event can trigger a change in your life, but if you fear or avoid change, you may not be able to appreciate the great beauty that has come to your life... you may never realize that the change in your life has gifted you with beautiful wings that can now carry you to great heights. Change is inevitable so embrace it.

Best Answer